35

10 september
dear diary,

as I'm writing this, I can feel the life slipping away from me. today is the day, I can feel it.

mom, dad, I'm sorry I couldn't be there with you for the last half of my life. when I left home and went to korea, I was 13 and I foolishly believed that stardom would be all fun and games. in a way it was, and yet in a way it was the wors fate for anyone to suffer.

to the unnies, if you ever read this, thank you for making my last few years amazing. you guys were always a second family to me, you cheered me up when I was sad, and you were always there to support me.

nayeon unnie, remember not to leave you glasses in the fridge again. jeongyeon unnie, just know that your voice is amazing and that you've been beautiful all your life—haters can't change that. momo unnie, try not to eat too much jokbal. jihyo unnie, thanks for being such a great leader. don't let the haters bring you down. dahyun unnie, you'll always be the leader of the school meal club, the one who taught me korean when I was new to jyp, the one who tutored me when I needed help. chaengie, just know that you've been the best friend anyone could ever ask for, even if I've been a brat while I was here.

and last but not least, sana unnie, if you ever read this, just know that I l o v e y o u

sin——cere——ly,