I miss you

Author's P.O.V

Y/N walks out to her apartment after a long study for her upcoming finals. She walked to a Cherry Blossom Park. She sat down at the grass, and took out her phone. She looked at her gallery, and looked at her and her boyfriend's pictures. 'I missed you.' She whispered, and a tear slid from her angelic eyes.

Her boyfriend have been in Japan for a world tour. He is none other than Jeon Jungkook from BTS. They have been in relationship for long, it started in the dance class, they both we're partner soon then they are here at present.

After some time, her phone ring, and it was Jungkook. She wiped the tears slid from her eyes, and prepare herself. She answer the call.

"Hello, Y/niieeee."

"Hello, Jungkookie."

"How are you, love?"

"I'm fine, just finished reviewing for the finals."

"Goodluck love. Hope I'm there to support you."

"It's ok, Kookie. Time will pass and we both will be together soon."

"Y/n, I need to go. I need to continue our rehearsal."

"Annyeong Jungkook, saranghae."

"Annyeong Y/n, nado saranghae."

He hunged up, and I packed my stuffs. I walked from the park to my apartment. As soon as I enter, I smelled a familiar scent. A scent that I'm longing for. I take off my shoes, and made my way towards my room.

As soon as I open my door, I saw the lights we're on. I took my baseball bat, and ready to smacked it to someone. Then I heard some noises, in my music room. I went towards it, still holding it and listen to the noises.

A sweet voice singing For You by BTS. It was singing Jungkook's part.

As I want to continue listening, I need to know who is it. I opened the door, and yelled "Who are you?!" But I thought that person will be the one who is shocked, instead I was the one who was shocked.

The baseball bat fall from my hand, and tears started to form. The person stood up and walked towards me. I can't believe it. I thought he was in Japan.

"Y/n, I'm back." He said and opened his aram, signalling for a hug. I dropped the bat and ran to hug him. As I felt his arms wrapped into my body, my tears fell. "Jungkook." I kept calling him.

"Shhhh, love I'm here now." He said and caressed my cheeks once we let go and face each other. "I missed you so much." I said, "I miss you too, y/n. So much." He said. I looked at him and kissed him.

Oh how I missed his plump lips. He kissed me back and soon our kiss is full of longing and love. We broke the kiss, and our foreheads met.

Then we laid in my bed, hugging. "Since when did you arrive?" I asked, "When I called you. My stuffs are already in here." He said. "Our tour finished early, and I got the earliest flight cuz I missed you so much." He said. I looked at him, and we stared. Then he started to lean and our lips meet. It was soft.

After the kiss, he kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I love you so much, y/n." He said. "I love you more, Jungkook." I said. Then we fell asleep.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Hello my sunshine 🌞

How is my first Jungkook Imagines? Leave comment/s here and tell me if you love it or not. And please don't forget to vote.