One Night Stand

*This will take place in DNA era, means 2017*

Y/n's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, but closed it, when I was greeted by bright rays of sun. I looked around and noticed, it's not my room.

I looked around and saw a back, a muscular back. W-what happened?! I looked under the blankets and we're naked.

I gently went out the bed and put my clothes on. When I finally got dressed, I looked at the man again and noticed a picture in the bed table. He's handsome.

I went in front of the guy, gently and stared at him. He really is handsome, but I was quickly interrupted when I noticed the clock, it's 7:30, oh no!

I quickly went out of his room, and I noticed, I'm in a apartment, a luxury apartment. As soon as I got out, I hailed a cab and told the driver of my address.

.....

"Where did you go?" I heard as my friend,  Alexis asked. "I was worried sick, y/n!" She said, almost crying. "I couldn't call your parents because they'll get mad!" She added as I feel guilty. "I'm sorry, Alexis. It won't happen again." I said, pulling her in a hug.

"Now, let's go. We still have 5 hours." I nodded as well get dressed and went to our school. This will be our last year in college, and I can't wait to work. I took a course that would help me be a nurse.

......

While in school, the figure that I saw earlier won't disappear. I remember going to the club, because I'm so stressed for the reason I failed in my quiz. I had fun, and that's all. What happened between me and that guy, it's just a mistake!

........

??'s P.O.V

I turned around, ready to hug the lady I brought yesterday, when I feel nothing. I opened my eyes, and saw a space beside me. Where is she?

I looked around and just saw my clothes, as I groaned. Did she just leave me? Waa. Many girls would die to be in her place, but she just leave me like that.

Then my phone rang and I looked at the caller I.D, it's Namjoon hyung. "Hyung?" I asked, "Ya Jungkook! Where are you now?! We still have a photoshoot today!" He yelled as I sit up, shoot. I quickly hang up and went to get shower.

Author's P.O.V

2 months had passed, something weird was going on to Y/N. She would always vomited and pee many times. Alexis thought, she's just sick, but in Y/N's mind, she isn't.

She went to a pharmacy and brought 3 pregnancy test. When she got back to their shared apartment, she quickly went to the bathroom and peed on the first test. After few moments, she looked and two red lines. She tried again, and the results was the same.

She slapped her hand to her forehead, and cried. How could she even faced her parents, who worked hard for her education? She's only 20.

"Y/n, I'm home. Where are you?" She heard, but she just cried. "Y/n, I just brought your favorite mea-why?" Alexis asked, when she saw her crying.

"Alexis, please don't get mad at me, please. Keep this as a secret." Her friend nodded and pulled her to the couch.

.....

"I'm pregnant."

Silence until...

"WHAT?!" Alexis yelled, "How? Who is the father?!" She asked. "Remember when I didn't sleep here, yesterday of it, I went to club because I was so stressed, and have fun. Then the next day, I saw myself in a room, with a guy." Y/n answered. "Ok...But is the guy handsome?" Alexis teased as she blushed. "A-Alexis!" She said, blushing, but nodded. "He's God's masterpiece." Y/N said.

Y/N's P.O.V

"But do you remember his name?" I shake my head, as she frowned. "Alexis, I'm scared. M-my parents." I stuttered and begin crying again. "I couldn't face them, and saying 'Mom, Dad, I'm pregnant'." I said, "We'll find that guy, I promise." She said.

....

Alexis always accompany me in my daily check ups for my baby, and she didn't stop but helping me, especially when I craved for foods, chicken and green mangoes.

Now, we're in the couch, just watching. When all of a sudden, she squealed as I looked at her, weirdly. Her eyes glued on the TV as I looked and saw 7 guys. They're all freaking handsome.

But then, I noticed a familiar face. The guy with a brown hair. And that's when I realized, "Alexis! Alexis!" I squealed. "H-He-" I stopped as I felt my eyes watered.

"Who?" She asked. "That guy, with brown hair." I said, glued on that guy. "You mean Jungkook?" I just nodded, even tho I don't know. I stand up and went to the TV and pointed that brown haired guy. "Yeah, it's Jungkook." She said.

"Why y/n?" She asked when she noticed my eyes. "A-Alexis, h-he's the guy." I said. "Y/n, you've got to be kidding me." She said, "It's true, Alexis! He's the guy!" I yelled and cried. "Believe me, please." I said.

Then she pulled me in a hug, as I cried on her shoulder. "Shh, I believe you y/n. So what do you say, we'll go tomorrow at his company?" I looked at her, and nodded.

......

"Alexis, can we just go home?" I asked, but she just shake her head. "No, Jungkook Sunbae should know about you baby." She said, pulling me out the elevator.

Yes, Alexis is a trainee in BigHit and surprisingly, she's close with BTS Taehyung.

Then we arrived at their door as she knocked. "Annyeong Alexis!" A guy with a blonde hair, and a short height greeted and smiled as his eyes disappeared.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jimin Sunbae. Is Jungkook Sunbae here?" The Jimin guy nodded and let us in. "Annyeong Alexis!" Other guys greeted as she greeted back. "Oh, you've brought a friend. Is she y/n?" A guy with a boxy smile asked.

"Ne, Taehyung Sunbae. She's y/n." She introduced as they smiled at me. "To be clear, she's not a fan of BTS. She's more in girl group." She added as I nodded. Soon, they begin introducing, and I looked at Jung kook as he smiled at me.

"The reason why I brought her here, is she needs to settle some things with Jungkook sunbae." She added. "Great, we'll give you both some privacy." Namjoon guy said as they leave.

"Y-you r-recognize me, right?" I asked as he nodded. "I'm sorry to just came to you, but you need to know something." I added and looked at him. "T-that night, I think you weren't able to use protection." I said as his brows furrowed. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm pregnant." I said as his eyes widened. "I just want to inform you about the baby. I want my baby to have a father. I won't let her experience my child life, without a father." I added. "H-How can I know you're not faking it?!" He asked.

"I'm two months pregnant, ok? And we happened to do 'it' two months ago." I said, "What if you sleep with other guy also?" He asked as I feel my eyes sting. I would never do that stuff. It's also the reason why I'm still scared to fall in love. "Hey, you ok?" I heard, until it was all black.