Chapter 3 - Ollivander and Boy who lived. -

We still need a wand.

Hagrind said a wand? you want Ollivanders. There aint no place better.

Run along there and wait. I got one more thing to do. wont be long.

We went to the door and walk in.

We said Hello?

He said I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter. It seems only yesterday.... That your mother and Father were in here buying their first wands. Here we are.

He went back and grab there three.

http://renniewoods.weebly.com/uploads/3/0/0/2/3002179/9590344_orig.jpg , http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/013/f/0/wizard__s_wand_by_vibraven333-d373axs.jpg , http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Ketutar/witch/wand.jpg. When the girl touch the wands something weird happen like there was a glow going on the wands turn into other wands then went back being the same looking wands.

He said HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS ARE MEANT FOR THOSE WANDS!

Harry keep making stuff break and fall over. then the guy went beack and give Harry a wand it like what happen to us that his wand did to him.

He said somthing to Harry.

He said The wand choose the wizard Mr. Potter and Ms Smith , Ms Chandler , and Ms Harris. Its not always clear why. But I think it is clear... that we can epect great things from each and anyone of you. after all, he-who-must-not-be-named.... did great things. Terrible.... yes, but great.

we payed for ours and there was a knock at the window.

Harry! Harry! Nikki! Nikki! Jennifer! Jennifer! May! May!

we look at the window. and saw this. first Harry's and now May http://www.factzoo.com/sites/all/img/birds/owls/white-faced-scops-owl.jpg and Now Jennifer : http://www.bbc.co.uk/suffolk/content/images/2007/05/15/brown_owl_320x300.jpg and now Nikki http://cdn.backyardchickens.com/a/a6/a65c82db_64876_so.png. They each said Nikki Owl looks meanier then there's do. Nikki just smile at that.

Hagrind said Happy Birthday Harry. And welcome Back Pricnesses May and Jennifer and Nikki. and Happy Birthday to you three to.

Hagrind said Since Nikki Birthday is after Harry's Birthday she get her's first. but since Jennifer is older then you two and Harry. she get her gifted first. he gave Jennifer hers then Harrys and then Nikkis and then Mays

We where eating at the one place we went to earlier today

We are eating soup. the soup here is wonderful it taste so good.

We and Hagrind ask you all right, Harry? you seem very quite.

Harry asked/said He killed my parents, didnt he? The one who gave me this. you know, Hagrind. I know you do.

Hagrind Sight and then said First, and understand this because its very ipmortoant: not all wizards are good. some of them go bad. a few years ago.... there was a who went as bad as you can go His name was V-- His name was V--

Harry said Maybe if yoyu wrote it down?

Hagrind said No, I cant spell it. Alright. Voldemort.

Harry asked Voldemornt?

Hagrind SH with wide eyes and with his hand to say keep the voulume down.

Hagrind said it was dark times, Harry. Voldemort started to gather some folllowers. Brought them over to the dark side. anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. your parents fought against him. but nobody lived once he decided tp kill them. Nobody, not one. Except you.

Harry asked/said Me? Voldemort tried to kill me?

Hagrind said Yes. that aint no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse, an evil curse. a evil curse at that.

Harry asked/said what happen to V--? to you-know-who?

Hagrind said well, some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinon. Nope, I reckon hes out there still... too tired to carry on. But one thing's certain something about you stumped him that night. Thats why youre famous. thats why everybody knows your name. Youre the boy who lived.

TBC