Chapter 4

(Nobody's POV)

Cody brought you home and you gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and then walked in your apartment.

(1 hour later)

Cody texts you saying meet him at the schools pool in 20. Wtf... you said while you walked out the door and you noticed Maxx was in Cody's car waiting for you. "Oh hey Y/N. Cody wanted me to pick you up" He said while smirking at you. "Great I'd rather walk then sit with you" You said back while getting in the car. You guys are silent the whole ride and then finally you get there but notice there's other people... a LOT of girls.. then all of a sudden a blue hair Cody pops in front of you. "Hey Y/N!" He said while hugging you. "Hey blueberry!" You said laughing.

After he told you the video plan you were in the position for "Killer in the Mirror". "It was pretty fun" you said to Zach as he nodded with his wet clothes dripping like crazy. "EMO CODY RETURNS!" Dan yelled and Maxx was laughing.

*^* another time skip*^*

After you guys cleaned up the pool area you guys decided to hang out at Cody's place. You all got drunk and you partied like there was no tomorrow.  Cody guided you to his room and then slammed the door shut. You sat on his bed and he crawled on top of you while he was unbuttoning your shirt until the door slammed opened and both you and Cody looked up and boy, she was mad.

  -------------------------------------------