Catch Me (Carl Grimes)

You ran around the house, a huge grin on your face. Carl chased you, trying not to slip on the clean floors as he whipped around corners.
  The two of you had grown tired of reading, and decided it was time for a little game.
  "You're never gonna catch me, Grimes!" You yell, laughing as you dash into the large kitchen.
  "We'll see about that, y/l/n!" He threatens, chuckling with you as he follows you. He'd been running after you for at least two minutes now.
  You waited on one side of the counter, hoping to put him at a loss and also catch your breath. You huffed and puffed as did he, slowing down to face you from the other side. You laughed at the situation, and he gave you a knowing smirk.
  "What's your move?" You taunt, rocking from side to side. Carl looks you in the eye before jumping over the counter and sliding onto your side. You scream and run the other way, but he's too fast- catching your waist in a hug.
  "You're it!" He laughs, tickling your neck. You throw your legs around trying to get lose but he continues his torture. You laugh uncontrollably and finally get lose, but only for Carl to turn you around.
  You face him, inhaling and exhaling deeply and slowly. He does the same. You both have large grins smeared across your faces, and meet for a kiss. But he suddenly breaks the kiss and dashes away.
  "Try to get me, y/l/n!"