Pizza

"Another hour to go" You sighed to yourself. It was 4;30 and your work ended at 5:30. You worked at a small pizza delivery spot right in the middle of Seoul. "Y/N can you deliver one last pizza?" your manager asked. "Sure why not" You said with a fake smile.
You walked out to your Ford Escape and climbed in. The address was 45 Busan street

( don't even ask questions on the address i'm stupid)

"Ok that's like only down the street from my house" You said with a sigh. Maybe after this you could just go straight home and call the place to tell them. You arrive at the house and you noticed how big it was for the very first time. "This shouldn't be to hard" You whisper and you walk up and ring the large doorbell. You wait about 10 seconds before the large door reveals a tall, broad shouldered figure. "Hello, is this our pizza?" says the man. "Uhh Y-Yeah" you say, you were in shock by the mans beauty. "Thank you so much! I'm Jin!!" You look up at him blushing and smile. " I'm Y/N!"
he gives a very kind look "You're very pretty Y/N, almost like a -" Before Jin could finish his sentence another voice called from inside. Then a smaller man came to the door, also strikingly beautiful. He just stared before finally saying something "Hey, i'm Yoongi" he says in a low husky tone. "Hi i'm Y/N" Jin is looking at him with a confused look, probably because he was so angry at Jin to very happy and blushing. "Ok well here's the money and the tip, thank you so much Y/N!" Jin said as he also handed you a small piece of paper. "You're welcome, Bye Jin, Bye Yoongi" You waved and climbed into the Ford. You drive home puzzled at the slip of paper but you don't open it yet. Finally you open the paper, it says "Come by at 3:00 pm tomorrow ;) -Jin
Okay you thought. A Handsome man inviting me over? SURE!!

The next day

You slept in till 2:00, You only had an hour to get ready for Jin's house. You were kind of confused as to why a Handsome, Rich man invited a poor pizza delivery girl over. Was he gonna murder me?
No way! he's too sweet and adorable, but I wonder why Yoongi was mad at him, I guess we will find out soon!

You pull up to the house and stare for awhile.
Should I go? I mean, it's a little sketchy but.. He's so handsome, so is Yoongi! I hope he's home :)

You get outside of your car and ring the doorbell. A different man opens the door this time and his jaw practically dropped to the floor.
"Hello i'm Y/N i'm here for Jin?" "Yeah I'll get him, I'm Taehyung, come in" You walk into the house looking around following Taehyungs lead. You hear distant noises, almost like MOANING?!

It was a deep moan, definitely not a girl, Taehyung looked back and you and gave you a look to say 'Just ignore it'. We keep walking until we reach a bedroom, Tae knocks on the door and super fast Jin opens up. "Y/N!!" He says as he hugs you. "Hi Jin!" he smiles and looks at taehyung. "Thanks for letting me in Tae!" You say to him, now he has a sort of red face, he walks away with a smile and a wink. Jin pulls you in his room and closes the door, "So how many other people do you live with?" You ask him. "Uh only six more boys, there's Namjoon , Me, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook" "That's so many boys oh my gosh!" He giggles and stands up holding his hands in front of you. "Let me introduce you to them!" He helps you up and you both walk out the bedroom door. The moaning has stopped now and Jin knocks on the door. You hear footsteps coming closer until the door swings open and reveals a sweaty and shirtless Yoongi. "Oh hey" He says almost out of breath, he looks like he's blushing. Was he.. Masturbating?
The whole time he couldn't take his eyes off you and your body, "So yeah Y/N this is Yoongi" You glanced at him and he licked his lips, to be honest you were getting a little turned on.
That day you picked out your favourite outfit, a black tube top with light blue jeans and your pumas.

One hour later after Jin introduced you to the boys you got a very bad phone call.
"WHAT!, HOW I TURNED IT OFF!!" You got a call saying your house had a fire and burnt down, you left your straightener on. Jin looked very worried, he was sitting on the couch watching a drama but glancing over every minute or so. So now it was final, You were homeless.

"Jin.." You said as you started to cry. "Y/N! WHATS WRONG!!" He said VERY worried this time. "My house burnt down.." His eyes widened. "Oh my god! You can live here until you get everything sorted, i'm sure the boys wouldn't mind." You looked up at him and he wiped a tear away. "Really?" You said. "Of course! I wouldn't let you live out on the streets"
"Thank you Jinnie~"

Later on, Jin informed all the boys and they were happy that they had a new roommate, Yoongi was very happy but he didn't show it.

Hey guys, I know this seems like a Jin x Reader but I promise it's not!! More in the next chapter !