Chapter 21

After few hours the sun started to rise meaning the haunting season was over.The 3 vampires went down stairs to unlock amanda.When they opened the door there she was just a sitting there looking at the floor.

"Aamanda its over" mireille said as she went to unlock the chains.

"was i that bad last night?" amanda questioned.

"no you where a very good girl" nirvana said patting amandas head

"do it again and you will have to learn how to live with only one arm" amanda shot starting to get up.

"well thats just rude" nirvana said as they all started to go up stairs to wake the humans up.

"WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINEEEEEEEEEE" Caitlin sang

"shut up" hoseok said and threw his pillow at her and snuggled back into the comfy fluffy blanket.

"WAKEY WAKEY RISE AND SHINE" she yelled again but no response 

"WAKEY........WAKEY RISE AND SH-" before she could finish 4 pillows where shot to her direction which made her fall.

"What in the name of grecious is happening here i thought u were just going to wake them up not join them" amanda said

"WELL I WAS TRYING TO BUT THEY JUST THREW PILLOWS AT ME YOU TRY IT" caitlin said folding her arms

"gladly" she said as she walked past caitlin and went near their bed

They all instantly woke up and came straight in front of her like they are her body gards

"YES SIR" they all said as caitlin started laughing.

"i dont know if i should be offended or proud of myself" amanda said joining caitlin.

"Now come down and eat your break fast,i hope you like some home made cup cakes for today" caitlin said as they nodded and all went downstairs

"YUM THEY LOOK SOOO GUDDDD" hoseok said taking a seat on the break fast table."

"so what should we do today...?" jimin asked

"well we could go to the park tonight" amanda suggested and the others nodded in reponse

"SO THE PARK IT IS" Hoseok yelled.After a few minutes they ate their breakfast and decided to go home and clean their house a bit and than get ready for their date to the park.

"well we managed yesterday" nirvana said as she high fived the others

"yea barley but we did it"

BUZZ BUZZ

Mr.Kim : How did the haunting season ? are the humans still alive ? are you guys okay ?

Nirvana : We are Mr.kim and the humans are perfectly fine.

Caitlin: yea they just left a few hours ago to go to their house for a bit and clean up and get ready because later we are going to the park with them.

Mr.kim: Girls dont forget your real mission.The pills are in the medicine cabnite in the bathroom.When the time is right you need to do it besides they are not in danger any more so your mission is complete.

Amanda: we will Mr.Kim we just need a bit more time...

Mr.Kim: Good luck girls i believe in you.