eleven

The first night in the woods was fun. The teens stayed up till late in the night and sat by the fire while roasting marshmallows and retelling stories of their friendship. They then all slipped into their tents and went to sleep. When the morning birds woke them, they crawled out of their tents and prepared to make get breakfast. Their breakfast was just granola bars and fruit, while their dinners were a bit more intensive. After consuming their food they all began to change into bathing suits. They would be going down to the river to float on the rafts Chenle bought.

The rafts looked like small inflatable boats that could hold 3-4 people. Therefore, they purchased two. They all walked to the river bank and put the rafts in the water. They then slowly submerged themselves into the water. After a few minutes of moving slowly along, the tides of the river pulled the boats along. Renjun watched as the boats drifted apart, so he pointed to the rope on the other boat and asked Donghyuck to throw it to him. He then tied the boats so they were we taut and tied closely together. This allowed for them to talk to each other without being far apart.

Jisung, Jeno and Donghyuck all sat in one boat, while Renjun, Chenle, Jaemin and Jiho sat in the other. They began to go farther down the river and the water began more violent. There were rocks that made dips in the river and added obstacles. This meant that it was also a lot do fun. There were points in the water where the boat would completely change direction of would get stuck which resulted in them having to paddle themselves a bit. The river continued on for an hour or so and their fun had the same duration. They all laughed at their comedic jokes and spoke about their fun. As they neared the end of the river trip, Renjun reminded them of something.

"So, I didn't tell you guys this because our friend over here, Nojam Jeno, would have said no. But, there is a waterfall that only few people have managed to get down. And I figured, 'hey we're all in pretty good shape and we can swim pretty well, why don't we go down the waterfall?' So yeah. In like ten minutes we'll get to the waterfall and I intend on filming everything with my go pro."

"Uhm?!" Jaemin exclaimed as the teenagers looked at Renjun with wide eyes.

"What the fuck!" Donghyuck screamed as Renjun shrugged his shoulders.

"It's gonna be finnnnnneeee." Renjun exclaimed as the anxious teenagers shook their heads.

"Nah. I'm definitely not about to ASSUME my very good looking and rich ass body is about to make its way COMFORTABLY down a waterfall! Thanks for the invite but ABSOLUTELY not!!!" Chenle screamed as he put his goggles on his head.

"Where are you going?!" Jiho questioned him as he got up and presumed the proper position to dive.

"Damn Chenle, that's really good formation, actually." Jisung hyped him up as Chenle stood up and smiled.

"Really, I used to do swim as a kid. I guess I have natural talent." Chenle then turned back around and got in his stance again, "Anyway, have fun with that."

Jiho grabbed Chenle's legs and made it physically impossible for him to jump, "Jiho, you fat bitch, let go of me!"

"Did you just call my girlfriend a fat bitch?!" Donghyuck screamed as Chenle looked up.

"Hypothetically if I did, what the fuck are you gonna do. It's not like you've got a whole bunch of arm muscle to swing with?!" Chenle argued as Jiho cackled.

Jisung pointed to the horizon and the waterfall became more visible, "Uh, guys?!"

They all looked over and their mouths fell open. That shit definitely looked bigger than Renjun remembered, well at least from a distance.

Jeno facepalmed himself and laid back down on the raft, "This is tragic. Alexa play Goodbye Baby by Miss A."

The six other teens looked at Jeno with the same look of disappointment on their faces, "Jeno Hyung."

Everyone looked at Chenle who was still being held down by Jiho, "Some shit is only supposed to be said in textposts and not in real life."

"Yeah seriously."Jaemin mumbled.

"This is why we call you Nojam." Jisung sighed.

"Yeah, that was actually like, really bad." Donghyuck explained as Jeno sighed.

Jiho got Jeno's humor better than most, "Playing: Goodbye Baby by Miss A. GoOD bYe, baBy GoOd bYE dwIdoraSEo geUdAerO aPeUro gaMyEOn dWAe!"

Jeno and Jiho began to ugly laugh. Their faces turned red from their amount of laughter. The other boys sat back and watched as the two least funny people in the entire world, cracked up at their terrible joke. The boys all became embarrassed and changed the subject as the two continued to laugh.

"Chenle, if we die, we die together." Jisung proposed as Chenle shook his head.

"Fuck that, I'm a selfish ass person. End of story."

"Chenle!"

"Yes, Jaemin?!"

"How are you expecting to fight the tide and water currents and swim away from the waterfall? You're safer in the raft."

Chenle analyzed what Jaemin said and realized he was right, "Fuck all of you."

Jiho let him go and he sat down properly. They neared the waterfall and Renjun stood up to see how steep it was, "Oh shit."

"What?!" They all screamed nervously.

Renjun sat down and didn't say anything. They all began to get nervous, "YOU STUPID BITCH WHAT?!"

Renjun shook his head and they went down the waterfall. The teens all looked confused as they felt a bump. They then looked behind them to see the 'waterfall' was a rock that was impeding the flow of water. The rock was only six feet high at the most. And the rafts went over it smoothly.

The rest of the raft ride was silent. But as the group got out of the water and walked back to their campsite, Renjun mumbled to himself, "It looked a lot higher in the pictures I saw. They must have been at a really good angle..."

----

Heyyyyyyyy!!! Back at it again!! I hope you all liked this chapter. Anyway, follow my Twitter, ORBITPETALS, for memes and stufffff.

-Mames