Chapter 1: It Will Stop Soon

DISCLAIMER: I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.  I CAN'T EXACTLY SAY THAT I DON'T OR DO OWN BTS SINCE THEY ARE NOT AN ITEM.  BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FANFIC.  I DON'T OWN BTS.

So here is a new BTS fanfiction.  I just wrote it now after having started roughly half an hour ago.  I'm sorry for taking a long time in updating my other work, I'm working on those.  Though I wish I could work on them faster and finish it soon.

Anyways, there is a reason I decided to type this.  And I'll explain that at the bottom.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"It will stop soon" those were the words that they had heard countless times over and over again.

They had also heard, "It'll go away" over and over.

At first when it started to happen, it didn't seem like such a big deal. It was nothing to really worry about.

But that changed over time, when things began to escalate in a negative way.

An unknown stalker giving them unwanted attention.

BTS, was receiving more and more suspicious and worrying messages on their official pages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok took a deep breath through his mouth held it in for a few seconds and released it through his nose slowly. he repeated this action three more times to calm himself down.

He was on Twitter, reading the comments from their fans.

Some comments, made him smile, other laugh like no tomorrow. And others made him worry. Though there was one in particular that always stood out from all the others.

"Oppa, I really liked that green sweater you had on yesterday. It really suits you." One comment stated, and referring to Hoseok.

It would seem normal, and nothing much to it. But the thing is that, he and a few others did not go out at all. The farthest that he had gone out was when he opened the window in room to let in some fresh air.

And at that time indeed he was wearing a green sweater, but how would that person know that he was wearing a green sweater.

There had been countless other times, where not only he, but the others as well had recieved messages such as this one directed at them.

Sure, they had all come across some comments. That have been dubbed as the thirsty for them comments, which at times they found very unnerving, but not in any way threatening.   And somewhat funny.... when it was directed at one of the others.  But these comments, messages, tweets directed at them were something to worry about.

Because this person would post about things that no one knew about. Things that they did together as a group with only themselves and a few of management. Management that they have known for many years and can trust.

Only they knew what transpired in such events. Just how would someone know about this?

On countless occasions they had all been told not to worry about it. That it would die down and eventually come to a stop.

But it didn't.

It continued. And continued to grow and grow more to the point that they no longer wanted to see what their fans posted on Twitter or any other social media.