chapter 1

"STOP FOLLOWING ME LIKE A LOST DOG CHLOE" as your heavily intoxicated abusive boyfriend charlie hits you and you fall to the ground it all goes black all you hear is 3 men run past you  girl calling someone presumably an ambulance as you hear it in the distants you fall in and out of consciousness and a girl checking for pulse

                 * time warp 2 days *

"Uhh" you slowly pick your self up on your elbows as a nurse is handing you a glass of water,as she turns around you call after her "ma'am why am I here " "well you where brought in by 3 men and two young lady they claim an abusive boyfriend hit you didn't leave a name though" memories from two nights ago come flooding back as charlie made you come out but told you to stop following him like a lost dog "oh ye ,thanks ' you answer kinda embarrassed .You hear a man happy asking for a Corey scherer "bed 19 " the nurse answers ,as he walks to the bed you see him stop and look at you "hey" he says as he walks over hand out to shake followed by two young men and two really pretty girls "I'm Elton castee I drove you in last night this is Sam" a young blonde male holding hands with one of the girls "that's kat his girlfriend,devyne who is Corey's girlfriend he chased your boyfriend but he got cut short after he too was hit that's why he's in here like you "he says shaking his head but with a smile " and me "another young man with swoopy brown hair says with a laugh " alri alri hold your horses Colby haha" Elton says back rolling his eyes ,you don't know what to say you smile weakly back they all say buy and you thank them all,oh god you think your so embarrassing if charlie was here you would probably be in the hospital for another week .

A.N heyyyyy so I know I am really bad at writing but I thought I would give it a shot ahha but tell me what you think !!
Btw into I ended it weirdly ahah.