Project Freelancer part 3

Two pelicans encroach upon a city. The pelican in the backround powers down its engines.

North Dakota: Team A, you look clear. Window is open. Start your clocks. On my mark. Mark.

Carolina: Sync. Roger that. Team A is moving.

Team A's pelican moves out.

North: Copy that Carolina. Good luck Team A.

Carolina: Thanks. We won't need it.

Cut to the inside of Team B's pelican.

North: Alright Bravo, lets move out. We have 3 minutes until first alert. Lets have our target in hand by 2.

Team A enters the building. Washington and Maine are on look out.

Carolina: We're in. York, get up here. How long to crack that lock?

York: Should take about 60 seconds. You can give me 15.

The camera zooms in on the lock.

York: Wow, it's a holographic. That's high-end.

Carolina: Can you get through it?

York: Of course I can. You didn't bring me along for my good looks, did you? Whoever designed this is a genius.

An alarm sounds.

Carolina: You were saying?

York: Ok, I take it back, whoever designed this is an asshole. There.

York successfully picks the lock, opening the doors to the Vault.

York: Everybody in.

Carolina: Thanks York, but do something about that alarm system. We don't need anymore surprises.

York: Does saying sorry count as something?

Carolina gives York a glare.

York: Hmm. Guess not.

Carolina: We'll secure the package. Set some trackers, then find us a way out of this.

Carolina, Washington, and Maine enter the Vault.

York: Moving.

York leaves. Cut to another part of the building, where two Insurrectionists are seen inside.

Insurrection soldier: What the?

Demo Man: Looks like we got an alert on Sector 7. That's the vault. Take a team up there now.

Maine, Carolina, and Washington enter the Vault, filled with Covenant weapons and Banshees.

Carolina: Alright everyone, spread out. What we need is here somewhere. It's probably something small, easy to miss. Take as many scans as possible, there may be other things we can use.

Maine picks up a Brute Shot and growls. Washington walks up to Maine.

Washington: That's a good look.

Cut to York on the radio talking to Carolina in a different room.

York: Carolina, Motion Trackers indicate you got an enemy team outside the door.

Cut back to Carolina in the other room with Washington and Maine.

Carolina: Well, let's hope they're not as good at picking locks as you are, York. (To Washington and Maine) Alright team, we're about to have company.

Washington: Boss, I've got good news and bad news.

Carolina: Hit me.

Washington: We found the markings we're looking for. The bad news is...They're on that.