Part 1.

*Troye POV*

I have been staying at Tylers place for vacation in LA. No nothing beyond PG has happened there. I use to love being able to hang out with Tyler and fool around with the whole "Troyler" thing but lately people have started to take it too far. Yes, I understand we have kissed but I'm an actor kissing doesn't mean anything.

Anyways I've been working on my EP here in LA and it's been going pretty well. I get to see a bunch of my friends here, well mostly Connor and Tyler.

Right now I'm on my way to see Connor. He promised me we'd hang out while I was in LA but he's been too busy with Tyler. I swear they're always together even when I'm not here. Whenever I text Connor who is he with? Tyler. Whenever I text Tyler who is he with? Connor. The very first day Connor got back from tour who did he go with? Tyler. I know, I know, Connor's straight but I might have a little teensy tiny crush on Connor Franta.

Me and Connor have always clicked since the day we met and I swear there was always this feeling in my gut that Connor isn't straight. That both excites me and scares me because Connor could come out gay or bi and as great as that would be he would never fall for me. He would fall for the crazy funny colorful haired boy. Tyler. Well at least I get to spend some time with him now.

I got out of the taxi and entered the little cafe where we both planned on meeting each other. It's a little more private so we could talk more personal. And as I walked in all my stresses were washed away the minute I saw his face. From his beautiful green eyes to his perfectly style hair to his lips. Oh God his lips. Every time we're talking I can help but to stare at his lips. Suddenly I'm snap backed to reality.

Connor = Bold Troye=Normal

Troye!!! Troye!! Connor snaps his fingers in front of my face.

Sorry Con, I zoned out. I said a little embarrassed.

It's alright. I was just saying how happy I am to finally get to talk to you without a bunch of people around.

Really?

Yeah. You're one of the most important people in my life. I don't know where I'd be without you.

I-I-I-I don't know what to say. You've basically said it all. I noticed Connor blush slightly.

Yeah I know it's kinda cheesy but I feel like I can be myself around you. And because of this I'm going to tell you a secret I have never told anyone else. Not even Tyler.

My heart was beating out of my chest. It's okay Connor you can tell me anything.

Troye I think I might like a guy......

I literally almost choked on my coffee. Really?!?! So wait are you gay or bi?

Troye you know I'm not big on labels.

Yeah, your right. Well do I at least know the person.

Haha yeah. Pretty damn well.

Oh great. I said as enthusiastic as I could possibly sound. But in my mind I'm thinking it has to be Tyler.

Oh shoot Tyler texted me I have to go bye Troye.

Come on. Stay for a little while. I haven't seen you all week and I leave tomorrow.

Sorry Troye boy I can't. Tylers important.

Oh of course he is. He always is. Way more important than the guy who stays up til 4am on the other side of the world on Skype with you helping you through your problems. Tylers way more important than the guy who wrote you a whole song for you. Who is always there to pick you up when you're down and remind you how amazing you are. But you know what?!?! Fine. I don't care. Go to your precious Tyler and tell him how much you love him and want to be with him because he obviously wants to be with you too. But while you're doing that never talk to me again I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to forget me. Seeing as you do it all the time. And with that I stormed out of the Cafe into a nearby taxi, tears streaming down my face, going by to my hotel. As Connor stands there in complete and udder shock.