1 Meeting smosh 1

Y/n P.O.V

  I had been thinking about auditioning for certain YouTube channel, such as buzzfeed and smosh.My best friend Olivia Sui had of course persuaded me into trying out for smosh, as she worked there.I had been to the smoffice a few times, but I never met any of the smosh games crew.Hell, I didn't even think I'd see them EVER.The squad talks about them sometimes, but it's mostly Shayne Topp talking about his best friend Damien.I think I had heard about Damien before, but I've never met nor seen him in person.

    The Smosh Squad is pretty nice to me already, and I think they may be watching my audition, but I'm auditioning for smosh games, I'd rather play video games and card games then just kinda mess around and vlog with the squad.Today is the day that I'm auditioning for Smosh games though, and I'm super nervous.I don't know if the smosh games crew is gonna be there's or not, but Im nervous none the less.

   I started walking into the main smosh lobby,being greeted by Courtney and Olivia, both say that I'd  do great and they wer sure I'd get in. "Y/n, trust me when I say it's not hard to get in." Courtney said, "yeah, they hired Shayne, they really will hire anyone.And your pretty great anyways." Olivia chimed in. "I HEARD THAT" you glance over and see Shayne Topp yelling that at you.You chuckle and yell " PISS OFF SHAYNE NOBODY INVITED YOU!"

   Thats the end of the chapter, I promise you'll meet Damien soon,Bai bitches!