Bcat

Full name: Unknown
Name: Bcat
Aliases: Cat boy, nice guy, sweet guy, cat, Adeko, blue peridot
Titles: Adeko, Admin of portals and dimensions from Genderbent world
~~~
Age: Whatever age Bdog is
Species: Adeko (Cat and Admin)
Love interest: Luna
Sexuality: Straight
Neko rank: Guard
Admin rank: Portal and dimensions (Genderbent world)
Gender: Male
~~~
Hometown: OCness (Previously in Genderbent world)
Favourite travel spot: Romance Reels
Main fandom: Every Fandom That Bdog is in, She is my main OC and he's her Genderbent counterpart
~~~
Mother: Brina (Deceased)
Father: Carto (Alive)
Uncle: Unknown
Aunt: Unknown
Siblings: None
Cousins: Evan and Esme (Genderbent Evan)
Genderbent self: Bdog
Best friend: Sans
Birthday: May 30th
~~~
Personality: Bcat is nothing like Bdog. He is mostly serious all his life but tends to be cheerful at times like Shipping moments. Unlike Bdog, he never experienced something traumatizing happen in his whole presence so he didn't have to go down into a deep shock. He is pretty athletic as he plays soccer with his friends Luke (Genderbent Luna), Juliet (Genderbent Romeo), Xero (Genderbent Xara) ans Fiona (Genderbent Fred). He is quite a pro at the game. He is also loves nature very much as he would never forget to pick up any trash laying around his house or outdoors, would always put recyclable items in the recycle bin and would use less plastic or metal. Like Bdog, he is a massive shipper and his OTP is Magnugaard (Magnus and Ellegaard from MCSM). He would occasionally throw Shipping parties as he prefers to do so then draw and write stories about his OTP. As for his love life, he currently has a crush on Luna, who seems to be interested in other guys. Now he isn't like Bdog who abandons their loved one and let others be happy with them, he would rather fight for her love than see Luna in the hands of someone else. He would even die for her. That's why he spends most of his time in Romance Reels, asking his friends there for love advice.
~~~
Type of shipper: Opposite Shipper
Favourite quote: "Ship, ship, ship, all you talk about is Ships! "
OTP: Magnugaard (Magnus and Ellegaard from MCSM)
Likes: Shipping, parties and loud noises
Dislikes: Jerks, Alcohol and fangirls
Favourite food: Salmon sushi
Favourite drink: Toasted marshmallow milkshake
~~~
Backstory: Bcat was born a werecat (half human half cat) and used to live in the Genderbent dimension along with his cousin Evan. He decided to move out when he was thirteen and the both of them shared a home together in the meantime. The boy wasn't too fond of his parents. He didn't really like them much and would rather be out of the house to explore around Genderbent world. So that explains why he wanted to leave them at such an early stage of life. He is also considered as a rebel apparently. When Bcat was around ten, he used to work as a newspaper boy just for fun. He wasn't really looking for any money. But people liked what he was doing and decided to pay him anyways. He would always wake up early in the morning, grab his bicycle and deliver the newspaper.

When he first laid eyes on Luna was when he was drawing Magnugaard in the alleyways. Evan suggested that he tries drawing and he did take his advice. Bcat enjoys drawing now but prefers throwing parties to celebrate his OTPS. at first, he just considered Luna as a friend but seeing how kinda hearted and brave she was, he fell completely lovestruck for her. He would always blush when she either defends him when someone is arguing with him or when she compliments him. Though when he saw Bdog for the first time, he was honestly shocked that someone looked just...like him! He thought that he wouldn't get along with her since in his eyes, she looked like a total show off but he was wrong. She was nothing like that. Presently. Both are very close and go to eachother when they need advice for something. They consider themselves with having a 'sibling relationship' despite not being related at all.

Currently, he lives in OCness as Bdog's assistant. Whenever, she's out doing missions or adventuring, he's the one keeping the town in order since he has an Unknown fear of the real leader of OCness Bea. He's always there to greet Bdog when she's back from her trips.
~~~
Appearance: Bcat was always known for having purple and blue hair. Whenever he showers, it doesn't come off and isn't born with black hair like Bdog. His ears and tail are also naturally indigo and purple. He wears a Lillac Admin jumpsuit like his Genderbent self and it also contains the bronze coloured purple diamonds. However on the shoulders, there's trims with bronze and in the center there's yellow. In his human form, his ears and tail disappear. He has a Lillac shirt with a green M and a red E on it and in the center has a big green and red X. Signifying 'Magnus x Ellegaard' and there's also red and green hearts around the letters. He has black pants and black shoes.
~~~
Final Fate: Alive (Immortal)
~~~~
Facts:
-he acts like a cat twenty percent of his time
-he really likes milk
-he takes long naps like a usual cat would
-he is an early bird (wakes  up around three or four in the morning)
-He has over five customized Luna ballons for any upcoming Bluna parties
-He likes to headcanon things
-He drinks coffee around six in the morning
-he enjoys world puzzles and sudoku
-he fell off his bike when delivering the newspaper atleast five times each week. It's because Genderbent world has a lot of hills.
-his theme song is: Locked Away by R.City Ft. Adam Levine