Drake Voorhees

A judged Book

It was early morning and the fog just started to roll over the lake of camp crystal lake as a young Drake Voorhees wakes up on his 19th birth day as he got up and put on his old wore blue jeans, b wore black shirt and light brown well wore brown jacket (the jacket Jason wears) and his combat boots. He then went into the bathroom and brushed dark brown hair and sighed as he looked at his dark purple iris and asked himself in a deepish soft and smooth calming voice "Why are my eyes so different from mom and dad's eyes oh well". He then went about his normal chores when his father Jason Voorhees sat him down in the living room of the cabin as his mother walked in she was a beautiful woman who took one look at Jason and fell in love and never cared about his looks. His father said in a soft and scratching voice it was clear he didn't talk a lot "Son it's time you go out into the world we got a note from a man called Ozpin and we are sending you to his school here I want you to have these"(and yes Jason lives in the world of RWBY). What Jason handed Drake shocked him to his core it was his Father's mask and machete the blade was stronger than any steel, the mask could make the wearer unkillable no damage could hurt the wearer no blade could break the skin that wouldn't be healed as soon as it happened and made the wearer's strength triple and with Drake's sembalce witch makes him 10 times stronger but his sembalce only actives when he lets his anger out he holds it in to use in battle ,and when he wears the mask with his sembalce together his eyes become unseen looking black (like jason in the movies) and he becomes 30 times stronger. Drake put the mask o his belt on the right and blade's sheath on the left and set out for the long trip to the nearest town with a bullhead.

(let me know what you thinks of this part there are a few more members of the team i cant wait for you guys to meet them i will be doing everything i can to update the story, class is about to start so i will try till then this is Delta signing out)