Chapter One

Just a little quick note here Xx

Ashton in this story isn't like the Ashton we know and love in real life. He is my own character so a few things are different with him.. So please don't comment "you don't even know Ashton." Kay thanks!! And also no one is played by anyone. Everyone is my own character, of course 5sos are being played as themselves. Hope you like my story!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Here's the story (:

-

I woke up earlier than I usually do. Another night of not being able to sleep. I look to the side of me and see the clock, "5:29 am" I groan, dreading today. My first day at my new high school. Yay. I decide to get up anyways and get ready early and eat a good breakfast. I get up and go to my closet and pick out a band shirt, All Time Low, my favorite and a pair of dark blue jeans. After setting it on the bed I take a shower.

Then I brush out my hair, and decided to just leave it the way it is. Then I put on some makeup, just some mascara, foundation, and concealer for some blemishes. Then I put on dry shampoo on all over my hair which made me have to push my bangs. I hate leaving my forehead naked, so I got bangs and it covers part of my forehead. I checked the time and it was only 5:40. School starts at 8. But new students need to be there by 7 on the first day, starting off junior year with an assembly. Nice.

I go downstairs and put cream cheese on some bagels and out it in the toaster oven. As I waited i poured my self some orange juice and checked my phone.

From: Allie

Jules, are u there?! - 5:30 am

I know your up!! - 5:34 am

I'm doing drugs. - 5:41 am

I laughed a little and replied to her.

To: Allie

Save me some drugs!! - 5:42 am

From: Allie

Finally you answer! Hey is it cool if my brother takes us to school? My sister got sick and can't take us? - 5:42 am

To: Allie

Uh yah it's fine I guess.. When will you come here? - 5:43 am

I hear the toaster oven ding, and I go and put my bagel on a paper towel and started eating.

From: Allie

We will be at your house around 6:30 - 5:44 am

I texted her back saying I'll be waiting then go back to eating. Allie and I are best friends, we have been since the summer of 6th grade. And her sister would always take us to school since she's 27 and she already was able to drive by the time we met. My dad left us when i was only 5 and my brother, Ryan, is a year older. So he's 17, and my mom works a lot. She will go to work at 9 am and come home at 12. So I never see her since she works another job on the weekends too.

After watching the news for a little I hear a honk outside. I write a note to my mom saying bye and I go put on my black vans and go outside. I see Allie's brother, Matt, waving at me and Allie making a face at me. I laugh and get in the car with my back pack. Since last years juniors brought tons of stuff, we didn't need to buy any stuff at all. Except for pencils and pens, paper, a binder and things like that.