Chapter 1

Third person POV:
Today was just like any day for the boar hat. Busy with drunk customers, laughing and cheering. The smell of food and drinks could be smelled.

Meliodas' POV:
"There you go! Five steins of beer!" I slammed the beers on their table. "He really works hard as a waiter for being so small." One of the guys said. "I'm the owner of the place not a waiter. It is my bar after all." I told him. "Hey Meli! I'm going to take a nap." I turned to see a petite girl with long light blond hair and eyes just like mine. I nodded. Just as she was about to go she looked back at me. "Remember don't use the kitchen when I'm sleeping." She told me. "Ok" I told her. That was Kristi. She helps me manage the boar hat. She's the cook but I think I'm going to make something. "Was that your little sister?" A guy slurred. I heard that a lot. "No, she just helps me run the bar." I told him.

"Here you go. It's finally done. The boar hat's special meat pie." I told them. I put the dish I made on the table. "Let's dig in." They all said together. They had put it in there mouthes. It was only a matter of time before.  "Disgusting" they said in sync as they spat out the food. "I knew it. I guess I'm better at serving alcohol than making food." I said out loud to myself. "Why didn't you say that first!" They said shouting at me. "Are you trying to pick a fight with us, kid?" The tall guy said trying to act threatening. "Hey wait he's got a sword with him." The smaller guy said. (A/N yeah, yeah. The irony.)"Good grief." I said as their eyes follow my hand.

"What troublesome guest we have here." I said as I snapped my fingers. "Clean it up." I said. "Geez, what a waste of time." Someone said as they walked to us.(A/N you know who it is)
Hawk showed up. "What do you want from me?" He said. "The pig is talking!" The guy who was going to fight me said. "Don't all of you get surprised now. That's I hate country bumpkins." Hawk said. "Hawk, can you clean up the floor for me?" I asked. "What a pain. Kristi told you not to use the kitchen because this would happen. You know, having to deal with eat your leftovers isn't exactly fun." Hawk said as he ate the scraps on the floor. "Honestly how about making something good for once." Hawk said towards me. That was the last straw. "I guess if I were to make a pig roast it would taste pretty damn good." I said so that Hawk could hear me. "Delicious! The leftovers were amazing!" Hawk shouted. "Hey, Kristi is sleeping won't want to wake her up. You know how she is about sleeping." I told him. He shivered at the thought. The bar chuckled at the conversation we were having.

*Bang* (A/N I don't know 🤷‍♀️)I turned my head to see a man huffing and puffing with a scared expression on his face. "I-it's real! I'm not joking I saw him with my own eyes." The man yelled. Kristi gonna wake up for sure ,might as well listen in on what they're talking about. "I'm absolutely sure of it. It's the wandering rust knight." The same guy said. "It's the rumor that's been floating around recently." Another guy said. "~If you don't do what I tell you one of the seven deadly sins will come for you in blood rusted armor~ wooo ahhhhhh."

The tavern bursted with laughter at the impression the guy did. " The seven deadly sins?" I said trying to get more information about this. "Man, you mean you haven't even heard of them, young tavern owner. I mean their wanted posters are hanging everywhere like those right there on your board." The guy said pointing at the wanted posters. I looked over everyone of them. they didn't really look like any of us but they did look pretty epic. "When was it about ten years ago?" The same guy said trying to remember. " Dozens of holy knights from all across the land were butchered so fast that they didn't even have time to defend themseleves and they say the seven deadly sins were the ones who were responsible for it. from what I heard the way the holy knight grandmaster was murdered was too gruesome for anyone to look at." The man explained. They still think we did it. *sigh*

"They say their Captain Meliodas, is the strongest one of them all, they say he's brought down entire countries before. There's also another rumor of another member but no holy knight has ever been able to tell the tale."(A/N) you get it by now all the men are switching blah, blah, blah I'm lazy lets continue) " None of them have been caught yet, have they?"
"Nope, not a single one."
"Well I heard rumors that they have been dead for years now."
"Of course they are, the new holy knights would have never let them live after what they've done."
"You've got a point there. with the king sick in bed I bet there gonna make sure the kingdom will be safe for all their people."
"But those notices get updated every single year doesn't that mean those seven criminals are still out there some where."
That sentence left the whole bar quiet. "What's up with all the empty noise? You all are suppose to be drinking and having fun. Plus some spooky knight walking around in rusty armor sounds pretty ridiculous to me." The whole tavern looked to see Kristi standing at the bottom of the stair case with her hands on her hips looking upset. Was she there the whole time listening? " I guess your right." A chubby man said.

Suddenly ,we hear a sound coming from the door enterence. " That smells a whole lot like rust to me." Hawk said while shaking. When he said that it scared a couple of the men at the bar. the door opened to see a tall suit of rusted armor. "The........... seven ........ deadly .......sins." It said in a rasp deep creepy voice.

And I'm finally done. Yay! How did you guys find the story. It took a while for me but it will soon be well worth it. :)

~anyways, keep reading fanfiction ~<3