The clash of two titans.

When I made it to my house their was a note. Signed by snow. Handwriting and the dot at the end. It told me to go to the town park. The spot of our first date. Without thinking I grabbed my gun and went. When I got their, there were tread marks on the ground. Then I heard a twig snap. I ball of fire went right past my head. Then I heard a laugh, Aaron's laugh. He was in full demon mode summoning circles on the ground started to let up these things. They were black and looked like a bear mixed with a wolf but they had flesh missing from their face, their eyes orange and red.

He fired again and more climbed through the summoning circles. I quickly transformed into my true forum, a wolf with 20 tails. I saw Aaron smile a little bit. Then he said" you know I killed snow as slow and as painfully as I could. Just like I did to all the others. They all thought that they could take me on but the best part was well snow was dying she was crying for you." Then there was a huge explosion. Once the light from it had settled down I saw a mushroom cloud. Aaron looked at me and said "now it's just you and me" just then a white glowing spear pierced Aaron making him fall to the ground lifeless. Then a voice said" you see Aaron this is why you got fired, your always trying to kill me." A man with jet black hair stepped out of a portal and said come on reach another version of you from a alternate dimension needs our help.

T|-|€ €|\||]
The End