Day one

Hello, everyone, my name is Ava.  I am a 16-year-old girl, slightly overweight, tall for a girl brown hair and brown eyes, not much right? My teacher told me to just start writing my life for it might make things easier on me.  Why I do not know why?  My life so far is nothing special.  Normal parents no they are not dead, abusive or even drunks.  I have all the friends I need or want.  I don't have a boyfriend nor do I want one right now.  If anything is on my mind I will tell you so...  Why are you even still reading about me?  I'm boring, stop reading.  Really nothing happens in my life. 

I don't know where to start so... I'll start two days ago, just to get you used to my day to day life.  I am a sophomore in High School.  I have a group I hang with.  We never care about what others think of us.  We dress the way we want, say what we want and act the way we want.  We want to act like we are in the first grade and play silly games we will.  All my teachers like me, all besides my gym teacher I think she is out to get my lazy friends and I.  But that is beside the point.

Two days ago:

I was sitting in math in the front like always taking notes.  To me, math is easy to me it works.  The teacher Mr. Smith was just about to explain warm-ups to the class as always late Jake walked into the room and sat right next to me.  I swear the only reason he sat next to me was to cheat.  Mr. Smith just glared then continued to talk about how x and y equal seven and two.  I look over at Jake.  I always wonder why the teachers never discipline him for being late.  He is an ex-star football player.  He was top pick even as a freshman but he had broken his right leg and a couple of ribs when a linebacker ram into him.  He hasn't walked right since.  Maybe that is why they don't tell him off like they used to.  I look back to the teacher as he began the new lesson.  As the bell rang for break, I started to organize my notes and put them away into my bag.  As I started to walk out of the room.  Jake stopped me.  

"Hey your really good at math ever think about helping others?" 

"Sorry I do not think I will be much help,"  I said as I walked around him to exit the room. 

I set my bag down on the brick wall and started to chat with my friends.  "So how is everybody?"

"Great Trevor is planning a Birthday party and we all are trying to help," Tammy a short little girl she was a Junior but still shorter than me.  She had red wavy hair cut in a pixy cut.  Freckles covered her face.

"Nice, I almost forgot Your birthday is in two weeks isn't it?"  I looked over at Trevor a scrawny boy same year as me we have known each other since elementary school.  We were as close almost like brother and sister. 

I won't bore you too much with idol chats.  My life the next day was just the same always late Jake lives up to his name again.  My friends and I played a game we call "Honey I love you." For all of you who know of the game call us kiddish we do not care and for all of you who don't know what it is; It is a fun game where you stand in a circle and each take turns one player stands in the middle and picks a victim, walks up to him or her and without touching him or her Says "Honey I love you will you give me a smile."  they can change the words just a bit.  The victim must say "Honey I love you but I just can't give you a smile." without smiling.  If you smile, you got a strike.  Three strikes and your out.  For all you who know this game and that is not how you play OH WELL It is how we play it so shove it.

If you are still reading hoping something is going to Change.  That I might find out I'm the long lost mythical saver, that I'm adopted and I'm really a powerful person, I find out that my best friend is really a vampire, or that my father is not really my father.  I don't know I'm still hoping for one of those.  But I'm still trapped in this boring life.