Burning

Burn everything,
Burning.

You burned me,
Scarred me,
Tortured me,
But I would do it all again.

For you, I'd do anything.
Anything...

She layed in bed on her side, staring out of her window as the rain fell soothingly. Though to her, it wasn't soothing. To her it was painfully ugly. She wished instead of water, it would rain fire. Fire from the highest point of Heaven, where it's hottest. So that he could be burned, just like her.

It wasn't just something he stole,
It was love.
Her love.
She wanted it back.

Bitterly, she sat up. Making the tears puddling in the corners of her eyes skid down her cheeks. She glanced at her phone sitting on her nightstand, tempted to call someone to come help her. Help her out of her pit of self pity. Though she knew no one would.

So she stood up, turned away from the painful rain, and walked into her bathroom. She wanted her pain to end, she wanted it all to end. Her life, his life, everyone's life. She wanted an ending. She wanted her happy ending, the one she'll never get.

So burn everything,
And start anew.

Looking into the mirror she saw someone she didn't recognize. A sad, lonely little girl who's heart was just shattered into millions of pieces. By none other than her boyfriend,
Ex-boyfriend.

She wasn't good enough, her body was too worn down, too broken. She was too broken for him. Too crazy for him to understand her desires, her needs.

So burn everything,
And turn away from life.

Her dark brown hair looked mute and her eyes were hollow, like her soul. Her tear streaked cheeks showed her weakness. Bitting back her forming tears, she screamed and punched the mirror. Seven more years of bad luck, just add it to the stack she already has.

Burning...

She wanted her pain to stop,
Stop hurting her.
She doesn't deserve that,
Stop hurting her.

He said she was nothing without him, yet he threw her away as if it were nothing. As if she was just a speck of dust on his shoulder. If she wasn't at rock bottom before, she was then. He told her to do everyone a favor and leave, leave for good. All he wanted was his Ferrari and his bitch. Not commitment.

He threw her away like nothing...

Tears were now spilling over like the rain outside, bitter and painful. She reached for the nearest sharp thing in her bathroom. They say if you hurt yourself in one way, you'll forget about the other pain. The only thing she saw through her blurry vision was a pair of grooming scissors and glass. She picked up the scissors and stabbed herself in the arm.

Not enough...

She dragged the scissors down her forearm, making a jagged, bloody line.

Not enough...

And then again,

Not enough...

And again,

Not enough...

And again.

Not enough..

Nothing was enough...

She was sobbing when she was violently jerked to the side, a warm grasp wrapping around her bloody arm. She struggled to see what it was through her blurred vision and violent sobs.

"What did you do?!!"

His loud, deep voice boomed over her. It made her feel weak, and helpless, and she hated it. She fell to her knees, dragging him with her as he held onto her injured arm.

"I want it to stop! I want it all to stop!"

She screamed out her heart and soul, hoping that he could help her, do anything to soothe her pain.

"I want to die!"

Her sobs muted his pleads for her to stand up so he could take her to the hospital. She pleaded to herself that she would bleed out faster.

"I'm so fucking stupid I can't even die correctly!"

"Jisoo, please stop talking like that," his cries met with hers and she quieted down. It was then that she got a good look at him. His young features, chocolate brown eyes, and brown hair; all made her melt into despair.

It wasn't him...

It was her best friend, Kim Taehyung. He was there, and crying with her, and holding a now blood soaked hand towel to her arm. He was there with her.

"Taehyung-ah," she began to sob again. She repeatedly apologized to him.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry."

I'm sorry...