▪Info and Prolouge▪

Name: (Y/N) Kayama (L/N)
Age: 16
Relatives: Father- (D/N) Kayama
Mother- (M/N) (L/N)
Sister- Nemuri Kayama (L/N)

Quirk: Solid Light

You can collect the light particles around you to make a laser in your hands. The catch is that without anything covering your hands, you can burn yourself very easily.

Relationships:
Izuku Midoriya- Best friend
Katsuki Bakugo- Childhood friend
Shoto Todoroki- Pen pal
Mashirao Ojiro- Martial arts partner and friend

_______________________________________

Your parents were beautiful. Like literally. They won so many competitions it was honestly unbelievable. People would stare at them while they were out on the streets, some even wanted pictures, they were like celebrities.

Because of this, it was no surprise that their first child was absolutely gorgeous. Hair as dark as night, skin as pale as the clouds above and, best of all, electric blue eyes that could pierce even the coldest of hearts. Nemuri Kayama was close to flawless. People of all ages admired her for her beauty, practically everyone (even girls) fell for her.

But, no one was perfect. Her quirk, though it suits her personality, was weak, weaker than what her parents hoped for. She could release a scent from her body that can knock anyone out but it's effects weaken each time that person inhales it.

Now, you'd might think that everything was perfect for the family, mother, father and daughter. Well, on the day that Nemuri was accepted into the prestigious U.A. High, she became a sister.

She remembered that day, it was like any other, excluding the fact that she'd been accepted into the school of her dreams. Nemuri had just been let off from school, she got the same stares from the people around her. She'd gotten used to it by now, taking pictures with random strangers that recognised her parents, completely normal. One thing was different though, the excitement she had in the back of her mind.

Her mother had went into labour the day before, signalling that her sister was ready for the world. It was weird really, how her parents waited 14 years to have conceive another child. "They really didn't plan this out, did they?" Nemuri thought to herself, letting out a slight chuckle before walking through the hospital doors.

"Room 305...Room 305...Room 305!" Nemuri slowly opened the door, careful to not disturb the other patients. "Nemuri, sweetie, why don't you come say hi to your new sister?" her father said as she walked into the room. Her mother was laying on the bed, bags under her eyes. "Must've been tiri-" her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of crying. She looked over at the source.

"What'd'ya think? Isn't she pretty?" Her father whispered as he looked lovingly at his newborn. "Although she doesn't look like us, she really is pretty," her mother said while trying to calm the wailing infant. She had dull (e/c) eyes, completely different from the three. The only resemblance being some facial features.

She was different, and Nemuri liked the change for once. Honestly, she was getting bored of perfection.

She could tell that this child was special.

_______________________________________

A/n: *Phew* So! How was it? Probably really bad but whatevs. I hope you enjoyed this first prologue. I'll probably come back and change the picture at the top to something else but I'm lazy and it's midnight. So, uh, stay tuned for more, I guess!

- Delia Mae

Edit: Hi, it's future me and just note that I'm in the process of editing the chapters. So if there's any inconsistent writing quality, you know why.