How?!

Mijun P.O.V
It's a funny story how I died. I was kipnapped at age 10. Worked as a slave for the world's biggest incorporation and was murdered by a man I worked with! Yeah, not as funny as I thought. Well, what can I do about it.

After I was murdered, the news spread like a fatal disease. Everyone was talking about me! The newspaper headlines were "Missing girl Lee Mijun found dead. " It was a relief to my parents because at least they found me.

"Knock knock." I am interrupted of my narrating as my brother enters my room. "Oh. Glad you're up. Get ready for school." I smile a bit and nod as he exits my room. I decide to continue my narration while getting ready for school.

If you are wondering, "wait, how does she go to school if she's dead?!" I'll tell you. Like fatal diseases, the mention of my death died down but was mentioned here and there. A few months later everyone stopped talking about it. Stopped caring. To make sure they fully stopped, I simply would run across my town to get rid of all the newspaper mentioning me. They forgot me and so I had become another lost memory.

A year later, no one mentioned my name. At all. It was weird and whenever I was walking around I always got the sense of melancholy. Maybe because I'm a ghost? Nah. Anyway back to me going to school. One day , I decided to take a stroll by my school. As I walked past, a bunch of people shouted at me and were asking were was I for such a long time.

I was very confused. "People can see me" I thought when I went up to my group of friends. Before I spoke, the girl I kinda like, shhhhh, hugged me very tightly and told me how much she missed me. I wrapped my arms around her and was very intrigued I could feel her warmth. This is when I knew my after life just started.