Adapting 🖤💙

3rd POV
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
In a nightmare.

Levi pulls at the straps around his ankles and wrists but he gets no where, he began to bite at the straps but only places small holes in them.

A tall man with a needle moves towards him from the other side of the room.

He pulls on the straps harder, loosening them just enough to let his hands through, he quickly loosened  the straps at his feet and broke free  from the restraints , changing into his cat form.

He ran out of the room as quickly as he could, through the automatic doors and to the outside.

"SOMEBODY STOP THAT CAT!!!" The man shouted. Three other men ran, attempting to catch the cat but failing miserably. Levi runs into an alleyway and hides behind a group of boxes and garbage while panting heavily.

After a moment he began to hear strange noises from his left to his right, hissing noises. alley cats that surrounded him. They got closer and began clawing and biting at him. He cried out for help but realized that no humans understood him so he continued to cry out.

Levi: HELP!!! SOMEBODY!!! Help me!! help!...

He changes to his neko form in real life, while in the nightmare.
———————————————————————

He wakes up to the man who took him in, running down the stairs at 3:35am.

But he had realized that during the nightmare he had changed back into his neko form. He was shaking profusely and his skin was damp with sweat, he covered his body in one of the blankets used to make his cat bed and curled into a ball while hiding his face to not see the mans reaction to his true form.

The man walked up to Levi and stared at him with a surprised and questioning gaze for about 60 seconds, formulating his own answers in his mind.

The man: are you....the kitten?

Levi looked up showing only his teary eyes. The man places his hand over his mouth in shock.

The man: you are the kitten..... you're a.... h-human?

The man leaned down and slowly wiped away the nekos tears. Levi inched in his spot, but let the blonde do so.

The man: what's wrong little one?

Levi teared up more and hid his eyes again. The man noticed this and slowly wrapped the blanket around the Nekos small body and picked him up, holding him close and rocking back and forth.

The man: everything is alright now, I've got you.

Levi nestled his face into the mans chest and pured faintly.

The blonde stares off, attempting to process what's going on.

The man stood up and Levi rustled around slightly at how suddenly the man moved.

The man pet his head softly.

The man: it's alright, we are only going upstairs. How about we get you cleaned and dressed?

Levi looked up and the man and nodded. They made it to the mans room and he sat Levi on the bed in the blanket.

He then began going through the drawers looking for the smallest clothes he owned.

He found a medium sized tee shirt and a smaller pair of child sized shorts from his nephew that he was going to get rid of.

He laid the clothes on the bed beside Levi and looked at him.