T H I R T Y T W O

Third person POV

Evie had just gotten off the twitter app when she saw her two luggage's coming through. She grabbed them both quickly and started rolling them down near the gate entrance.

Where the hell is Ethan? She thought

She looked around for a few minutes and couldn't find him so she decided to call.

After a few rings he finally picked up the phone "Where are you?" She asked, her Australian accent a bit thick.

"I'm by gate 34" he said.

She was at gate 44, about a mile away:

"Ethan I said I'll be at gate 44."

"Oh," he sighed "Wait there, I'm coming." He told her and before she got the chance to speak he hung up.

She felt a tap on her shoulder so she turned around. It was Ethan.

Evie immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him into a hug.

"I though you were at gate 34?"

"I lied." He said as he brought her into another hug, this one lasting a little longer.

"Hey." She heard another voice, just as familiar.

"Grayson!" Evie yelled, now pulling him into a hug.

Ethan clenched his jaw a bit as he saw the two exchange a few laughs with one another.

"How was the flight?" Ethan asked, making his way into the conversation.

"Pretty good, I slept for most of it." Evie chuckled a bit.

"Good. There are some people we want you to meet." Ethan told her.

Evie raised a brow "Who?"

"Emma," Grayson said "And James." Ethan added.

"Great!" Evie smiled "I cant wait to meet them, especially Emma."

"You know her?" Grayson asked the girl.

"Yeah, we've talked a few times on instagram."

"She didn't say anything did she?" Ethan asked, hoping Emma wouldn't tell Evie about all the times he wouldn't shut up about her.

"About you? I mean, your name came up a few times." Evie told Ethan. "So did Grayson's." She said as her eyes met Grayson's for a few seconds.

"So are you guys gonna drop me off at my apartment?" Evie asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah. Where do you live?" Ethan asked as he grabbed one luggage and Grayson grabbed the other.

She gave them the address and they told her James' also lived in the building.

She nodded as they started walking towards Ethan's car.

"You can sit in the front." Grayson told her as he put her two luggage's in the trunk.

"Thanks." She said as she walked to the left side of the car.

"You gonna drive?" Ethan joked.

"What, no? This is weird." She sighed as she walked to the other side and go into the passengers seat.

"How so?" Ethan asked.

"In Australia the drivers seat is on the right. If we were in Australia right now I'd be in the drivers seat and you'd be in the passengers. It's pretty much just switched." She explained as both the twins nodded.

"I thought that was kinda weird." Grayson said.

"And now I'm thinking this is kinda weird." Evie said as Ethan pulled out of his parking spo and onto the road.

"Well your gonna be living here now, so you better get used to it." He gave her a subtle wink and smiled a bit.

"I mean, I could get used to seeing you often, but this whole driving thing is something I'm not gonna do or get used to. Ever."

This is really short and unedited I'm sorry if it sucks :/