Chapter 11

Mackenzie's POV
I forgot I had no clothes to wear and I remembered Madelaine always left a spare key under the mat.

I asked Cami and lili if they could drop me off so I could get clothes. They said sure and we went to the car and headed over to Mads apartment. 

We got their and I got out to get my clothes. I got the key form under the mat and unlocked the door. As I opened it all I saw was Madelaine and Vanessa kissing. The last thing I remember was hitting my head in the metal balcony rail and tasting blood.

Madelaine's POV
Kenzie?!?!?! She was unconscious. Vanessa, Cami and Lili ran up. Nessa called 911 and Lili called Roberto telling him me and Nessa wouldn't be at set today.

The ambulance came and me and Nessa followed them in my car. When we arrived we rushed in and they brought her into a room.

The doctor and nurses examined her and the doctor said she had been knocked unconscious and had minor bleeding to the brain but would need immediate surgery.

I started to cry it was all my fault if I would have answered her calls she could have come home and none of this would have happened and if I wouldn't have kissed Vanessa then this wouldn't have happened either.

They wheeled her to the surgery room and all I could do was cry. My sister was hurt and it was all my fault. Nessa hugged me and then we walked to the waiting room.

(Time skip brought to you by the wonderful chemistry between Madelaine and Vanessa)

We had been in the waiting room for 3 hours when I woke up to the Vanessa shaking me. As I woke up the doctor walked out. He walked over to us and started telling us about how Kenzie was doing, he said "there is good news and there is bad news. The good news is you sister is recovering and doing well. The bad news is she may forgot something. But you may visit her now".

We thanked him and went to visit Kenzie. We walked in and it hurt me to see my place lifeless sister just laying there.

Me and Vanessa were talking when we heard a voice say "where am I?" I looked over to see Kenzie's eyes fluttering. I ran over to her and she said "Hi Mads". I said "Hi, how are you feeling". She said good. Nessa walked over and said "Hi Kenzie, do you remember me?".

A/N what do you think Kenzie said after that? Also comment some recommendations for people to be Kenzie's boyfriend. I realize these chapters r shorter but they r taking longer to write because I am slowing the Madnessa process down. I've also been at Disney for the past 2 days and I will be staying for another day then going to a panic at the disco concert literally 1 hour after I get back home 👍 my hectic life