Chapter Three; Isla Nublar, remember me?

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever to come out, but I leave on vacation soon so it might be another while before the fourth chapter gets posted.

This part is pretty short, I know, but I don't have the script and watching the movie as I'm writing it isn't the easiest.

But, hope you guys enjoy it. Don't be afraid to inbox me tho, I love talking to you guys.

-

Before I could answer Claire's excitement for us being on the plane, she pulled me into a hug - which was awkward because it was over a plane seat. I could hear Owen chuckle from next to me, making me kick him in the shin lightly once Claire pulled away. It had been three years but she still looked exactly the same. Except her hair was longer. Maybe she'd gotten more laid back though.

"I had no idea you guys would actually come. Once I heard the driver who was meant to pick up Sky never found her, I thought it was a dead end!" She expressed, her hands clapping together as the massive smile was still on her face.

Before we could say anything, Claire turned to the two other people in the plane with us, introducing Owen and I. She pointed to a girl with short dark hair and glasses - who's name was Zia Rodriguez. Then, a boy with curly dark hair and glasses - Franklin Webb - who was gripping onto his backpack so hard his knuckles were white.

"Nervous flyer, huh?" I smirked, watching the boy's cheeks turn slightly pink as he turned his attention towards me.

"Well, how would you want to ride a thousand pound horse that's been abused all it's life?" He asked, voice slightly cracking as I laughed.

Owen turned to face him, "Well, we rode motorbikes through a forest with raptors."

Franklin's face fell as he looked between Owen and I, "We're not compatible."

"And the Indominus Rex," I pointed out, "Which once again, Claire, stupid name." Claire shook her head at me, smiling slightly.

Once we took off, the loud roaring of the plane's engines kind of cut off any conversation until Franklin came and squeezed his way between Owen and I, resulting in a confused expression exchange between the two of us.

"You're Sky Grant, it's so cool to finally meet you," He said shyly, making me grin a bit. Cute. He reminded me slightly of Gray, who I found myself already missing.

I nodded, "That I am, it's nice to meet you too,"

He opened his backpack and took out a folder, which he opened to reveal pictures of dinosaurs and Jurassic World, "I've studied your work with dinosaurs a bit, and as I'm pretty scared of them, I gotta applaud your bravery."

Owen and I chuckled, but before I could answer, Owen cut me off, "She's got balls, she has." I smacked his shoulder lightly before continuing a small conversation with Franklin about Jurassic World.

"Like.. you even fought that Indominus thing. Crazy," He laughed and I found myself smiling sadly.

"I didn't exactly fight her, but I did save a lot of asses in the process," flashbacks of our horror scene at the park flashing back into my head.

"Oh, sorry, you probably don't want to talk about it," He looked down, slightly embarrassed.

"No, no, it's fine," I assured him, "Are you one of those dinosaur geeks then? A big time lover of the prehistoric life?"

He shook his head, "I'm not against it but they scare me. A lot."

Owen laughed a little sarcastically, "Well I'm glad you're coming along then."

I shot him a glance before apologizing to Franklin, who brushed it off with a smile and returned to his seat, freaking about about a little turbulence.

"I gotta say, too," Zia spoke up, turning to face us, "You guys are real badasses, no wonder you're dating, you're perfect for each other."

My eyes widened as Owen chuckled, "Oh, we're not dating, no," I looked to Owen who looked a little offended, and I cocked an eyebrow at him, silently asking what he found so amusing.

Zia's eyes widened as she smiled slightly, "Sorry, it just seems like you are."

"Oh, come on, Alpha, we'd make a great couple," He smirked, making me shake my head at him with a small smile. I can't deny the fact that Owen and I would make a great couple, and the fact that I had a crush on him when I first met him, but there's something nagging me in my head telling me that it also wouldn't be a good idea. I mean, he's like seven years older than me, and he's more of a brother to me than anything.

I was glad Owen dropped the subject because it gave me the chance to look outside the window and spot the gorgeous island of Isla Nublar that I've missed so dearly. I felt my chest tighten as I looked down and spotted the mountains and trees that I once called home, and once we saw the demolished Jurassic World come into view, I felt Owen grab my hand as we started approaching the landing, the park coming closer and closer into view.

"Isla Nublar," I whispered as it came closer and closer into view, "Remember me?"

I didn't have much time to gather all of the emotions and thoughts that came to me because before I knew it, we took the bumpy landing onto the island of Jurassic World.