Part 6

I walked over to Natsu and The other Kids.  "Id like you guys to meet my little sister. Melissa." Natsu said as he smiled. "Hello." They said. "Herro." I said to them as I smiled.  Natsu turned to me and said,"Mel,This is Gray,Erza,and Happy."  "Oh,Well nice to meet you all!" I said still smiling. "You aswell." Erza said to me.  She's Scary.. ;-;

Jared Had managed to find A girl to talk to.  I looked over at him,giggling.  "Someone's liking her~." I was still giggling. Tayhiko walked over to me. "That's Jared for ya." Tay said.  "Anyways who is she?" I asked.   "Nylah Michael McKlain." Gray replied.  "Oh!"   "She's Lance and Keith's daughter." Tayhiko said to me. "I see..She's cute. C:" I said. 
A boy with Blonde and Black hair walked over to me.  "Hey. You must be Melissa,Right?" He said.   "Mhm,Why?" I replied. A short girl just a tad taller than me walked behind The boy.  "Oh,I'm Tory Fullbuster. This is Rylin." Tory said as He patted Ry's head.  "Hullo." Rylin said.  "Hewwo.  Nice to meet you both." I said to them. "You aswell." Tory said to me. "We'll see ya around." Tory said as he walked off with Ry.  "Fullbuster..So that hunk is Your brother?!" I asked Gray.  He just chuckled.   "Rylin is Levy Mcgarden's sister."  Natsu Said while he was patting Happy's head.  "Oh,Okay." I replied and stretched.  "I'm guessing I'm gonna have to get a dorm at school?" I questioned. "Aye!" Happy said. "Okay,I'll do that tomorrow." I yawned. "Mhm." Natsu said,Giving no Craps Whatsoever. "Are you listening?" I asked.  "Mhmmmm." Natsu replied.   "Mkay,I'll be right back."   I said.  "Okay." Gray replied.  I walked Over to Jared.  "Oh,Hey Mel!" Jared said to me.  "Heyo.  Hi Nylah." I said.   "Hi." She replied.   "Jared,We need to enroll for school." I said,Looking up at him. "Not right now Mel."   He said looking down on me.  "Why not? ;-;" I asked.   "Cause I'm talking to Nylah,And you interrupted me." He said as he booped my nose.  "Okayyy." I sighed and walked back over to The group. I sat down Beside Natsu.  "Jared's Being a butthole." I said.    Erza and Gray snickered.  "Wuht?" I questioned them.  "You're too cute." Erza said.  A faint blush Crept across my face. "Thaaankkks...?" I said awkwardly. "Why is Jared being A butthole?" Natsu asked.  "Oh cmon,Its Jared.  He's always a butthole,Natsu." I replied as Tay giggled. "Well,I didn't know. I just met the dude. ;-;" Natsu Said. 

Tory's POV
"Everything okay?" Rylin asked me.  I snapped out of it and Replied "Absolutely,All though..That girl seems familiar.."
"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Ry said.  "She just does...Maybe I ran into her once? I don't know." I sighed.  "Well,She seems pretty nice." Rylin said As she Glanced over at Mel.  "Mhm." I replied.  "Well,I'm gonna get Nylah and Go." Rylin said as she got up.  "Okay,Be careful." I said as I kissed her on the cheek.   Ry's face turned pink.   "I-I will." Ry replied.   Ry skipped over to Nylah and They walked off.   "What now..?" I said to myself, as I looked over At A Certain Redhead.   I walked over to him.  "Hey." I said.   "Hi..?" The redhead replied.  "I'm Tory,You?"  "I'm Jared." He replied.   "Oh,Well nice to meet you.  I noticed you were talking to Nylah,Ey?" I nudged Him with my elbow.  "Mhm?..." Jared was confused.  "You don't like her do you?" I asked him. "W-what? no. ;-;" Jared said,His face was red.  I chuckled.  "Well,Nice meeting you." I said as I walked off.

Oof.   Hope you enjoyed!  I'm honestly so confused on what to do. XD 
          Welp.  :P