Free 'Light bulb'

At night...

And Shu finish his dinner.Now it's 9:00p.m.

Shu:*ywan*I am tired now...It looks like today’s training is too much...*ywan*... Whatever...Just go to sleep...But first I am going to the bathroom...

Shu goes to the bathroom and wash himself.

Few minutes later...

Shu goes to his bedroom and ready to sleep.

Shu:Ok...Just need to turn on the light and...*turn on the light*Huh?*Turn on again*What?!*Turn on again*......C’mon!!!*Turn on again*Really?!.....Great.....I have to find a light bulb now....

Shu goes out the bedroom and trying to find the light bulb in the staff box.

Shu:Hm....I remember there has a light bulb in there.....*Search, Search*Um....I think..... it's gone?*sigh*Really...?What can I do now?...Most stores are closed...*Thinking*..............
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
.....................
Ah-Ha!There still have a way!!I gotta go to get the rope now!!*Grap the rope*And then I have to change my clothes....

After a few more minutes later...

Shu goes out his house with the rope.

But where is he going?

Shu:Hm......Where is h-Huh?Oh!Right there....*Walk slowly and quietly*

Shu slowly,quietly walk to a person and....

Lui:Let it.....RIP!!!!!!!!Not enough!....Let it......Ri-WHAT THE HELL!!!!!?????

Shu:(一_一)Gacha.... Mission is complete.*Use the rope to tie Lui*

Lui:WHAT THE FUCH ARE YOU DOING!!!!!????YOU FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!!!!

Shu:(一_一)✧ *Drag Lui with the rope*

Lui:😬😬😬💢💢💢💢💢💢💢🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥HEY!!!!!!!

After a few more minutes later....

Shu drags Lui until they arrive Shu’s bedroom.And then,he puts Lui on the ground.

Lui:YOU BITCH!!!!!FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Shu:Nope.*use the chair to put Lui up*

Lui:UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😬😬😬😬😬💢💢💢💢💢💢

Shu:*wear his pyjamas and eye mask on**ywan*Goodnight.....zzz....zzz...zzz...zzz...zzz...

Lui:

Lui: ...............Hahaha...WTF....

                              End

Bonus(A little bit):

Rafferty:Wow!Lui is tied by Shu.Hm.....Ah-Ha!I have a ideal... It's gonna be so much fun~!

The next day...

Shu:*ywan*.... It's morning now...*look up*Huh? Where's Lui?He is gone?...... Whatever...He is a jerk and rude to Valt...

Back to Rafferty...

Rafferty:Hehe~Done!

Lui:WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!I AM FUCKING ON TIED AGAIN!!!!!!UNTIE IT!!!!RIGHT!!!NOW!!!!

Rafferty:Haha~You are so mean~Anyway, let's do this...*Go out to the stage*

Rafferty:Okay...Welcome!Every Readers!I am Rafferty~! Today I am going to sell a ‘light bulb’ for one of you!!But~This is a special one~So please raise your hands up now!!

Lui:*Suddenly got teleport*..................One of my fucking nightmare of my fucking life....