The Amazon

up, down all around, Niall's booty went. He was in the garage listening to a song by Niki Minaj. He was working out and of course his preferred method of working out was twerking. Niall just felt free and amazing when he was twerking, he just let loose. His workout clothing for the day was pink leggings, a green leotard and a pastel rainbow headband. He was also wearing a pair of leg warmers that matched the headband.
He sang along as he moved his butt in a circle.
   "NIALL!!!" it was Harrys voice that screamed. Niall froze. Twerking had been his secret talent and workout for 4 years now and he couldn't have anyone especially his band mate see him.
   "Harry! I told you that i was working out and not to bother me!"
    "i know...but we have a problem with Liam..."
   "Fine...How much did you see..?"
    "I saw nothing, mate." really all Harry had seen was was Niall bent over with his ass in the air like some weird yoga move and didn't know what Niall was being so secretive about.  "And besides, your time is up. Louis and i need this room to practice our Tap and Rap routine. The performance is in 2 days."
    "can't you use our olympic sized ballroom that we installed just so you and Lou could practice your Tap and Rap Routine?" Niall quizzed grabbing his neon yellow water bottle and squeezed some in his mouth.
    "No. The garage has better acoustics."
    "fine." niall gathered his purple yoga mat and ballet bar and pushed past Harry and walked into the house.
  "LIAM! PUT. THE. BOX. DOWN!"  Louis screamed. Niall saw that the kitchen was covered in spaghetti sauce and noodles were hanging off the chandelier and stuck to everything.
    "What in the name of hell?!" Niall asked. Louis was wrestling Liam for the box of spaghetti noodles he was gripping on to and red sauce was flying everywhere. Niall joined in and he and Lou finally got the box from Liam.
    "spaghetti...." liam whispered and pulled a noodle off the floor and sucked it up while not breaking eye contact with Niall.
   "what happened to him?" Niall asked Louis.
    "you know how Liam's really really really really liked spaghetti lately? well now i think its a full blown addiction! He's drunk on marinara!" Liam growled and made a jump for the box of spaghetti. "Get back!!!" yelled Louis whipping Liam with a dish towel. Liam whimpered and backed into a corner of the kitchen licking sauce from his fingers.  Meanwhile Harry was calling for Louis to come practice the routine. "Ive got to go Niall, My mans is calling! keep Liam away from the spaghetti!" and Louis ran off to go practice.

    "a 5, 6, 7, 8! Tappa Rappa thats what we do! My names Harry and this is Lou!" The two boys linked arms and tap danced up and down the garage. Harry elbowed Louis in the ribs and Louis stopped to look at him.
    "What was that for!?" Lou complained.
    "You missed your part again! You can't keep coming in late!"
  "sorry haz-"
    "Its tap tap heel toe cross cross then you sing right as we jump so that the tap sound will be heard as you sing 'darn tootin' we've been over this!"
  "sorry." Louis hung his head in shame.
    "from the-"
    "HELP ME!!!!" The two ran inside to see Niall on the ground with Liam sitting on top of him chanting 'spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti...' Harry sighed. This was no way to live. They needed to get out of this house an away from spaghetti. But where on earth could they go with no spaghetti?
....BINGO! "Guys! Were going to the Amazon!"
    "excuse me, Harry?" said Louis. Liam stoped chanting and looked at Harry and Niall had fainted due to lack of air since Liam was sitting on his chest.

🌚🌝

    "Ah, The Amazon! The fresh air, the birds, the-
    "ew poop!" said niall as he stepped in something.
    "yes...the poop...but think positively boys! Liam isn't on his pasta craze! We've got four treehouse all to ourselves-"
    "except for the monkeys we have to share with..."  This time Louis spoke.
harry looked up to see a bunch of wild monkeys hanging out the windows of their treehouse. "SHOO!"
"Harry...why are we here?" Asked Liam.
"To get away from spa-" Liams eyes begin to glow red at the near mention of spaghetti. "-Pasta" Harry corrected himself.
The boys settled down into their treehouses soon enough and after a little while they decided they were hungry. Harry went to fish for some dinner and Liam went to the edge of the water for a rest in the sun. Niall sat in his house trying to waddle a flute and Louis was drawing a picture of Niall getting struck by lightning.
"Look Niall! It's you!" He held it up.
"Why am I dying?" Said niall
"Stuck by-
"GAHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWIE!!" The boys all ran over to Harry to see what was wrong. They got there just in time to see him throw a piranha into the water. "IT BIT ME!" Said Harry while pointing to his leg. Nothing looked bad or too injured.
"It'll be fine Harry. does it hurt?" Said Louis
"No. Not real- Hey where's Liam?" In a panic the boys looked around. There's no way he would ever have gotten a hold of some spaghetti! No way! They searched for a while til Niall finally found him asleep in a sunny patch on grass, only he looked like a crisp lobster; he was VERY sunburned.
"LIAM YOU LOOK LIKE A STRAWBERRY, MATE!" Liam awake with a gasp and hissed. He then reached up to his face and pulled away some burnt skin.
"I'm not sssssssssun burnt! I'm jusssssst ssssssshhhhhhheding!"
The boys looked at each other. "Shedding?" Liam then flopped to the ground on his stomach and began slithering away like a snake. "How's he doing that?" Asked Niall?
Louis just shrugged his shoulders.

After it got dark the boys were all sitting around a fire that Louis had built. Harry had gone to pee but when he came back...
"HARRY! YOUR LEG!" Louis and Niall walked over to him and Liam slithered. It was the size and squishiness of a beachball and it felt all full of air.
"That's really swollen, mate." Said niall.
"It doesn't hurt." Said Harry poking it a little bit.
"Well good." Said Louis. "But harry, don't you think maybe we should go home? I mean...I know we've only been here for a day but...you need medical attention, Niall has poo on his foot still, I'm bored and hungry, and Liam's gone absolutely crazy. There's monkeys in our houses and I think we're eating a poisonous fish of some sort." All the boys looked at harry and nodded. Harry looked at the treehouses and then down at his leg and at Liam slithering away and up a tree.
"How does he do that?" Louis and Niall shrugged their shoulders. He sighed. "Okay. You're right Lou. Plus we have the Tap and Rap performance soon and that's something we DON'T want to miss. But Lou..." Harry looked around. "How are we gonna-" he looked down at his leg, then to the knife in his hand and then at Louis.

There they stood, Louis on his back, Niall holding his hand and Liam holding his ankle while still limply laying on the ground like a snake. Harry held the knife to his swollen leg...he gulped and looked at each of his band mates...he took a deep breath and then...POP...and like a balloon the four of them went zooming through the sky doing loops and twists.
"HARRY! YOU ABSOLUTE GENIUS!" Louis yelled.
"YIPEE!!!" Yelled Niall
"Sssssssssssssssssss" hissed liam.
Soon enough they were heading down right to the roof of the 1d mansion. Harry took his long coat and held it out like a parachute so they could land gracefully but Liam lost his grip and landed on the roof right on his head. Once the boys landed on the roof with him Harry's leg was back to normal and Liam stood up.
"Where am I? And why is their spaghetti in my hair!? And why is my shirt covered in dirt and leaves!? AND WHY AM I SO SUNBURNT!?" Liam looked puzzled as all the other boys just laughed at him.
"He must've been knocked back into reality when he hit his head!" Said niall.
"Good thing!" Said louis.
"HUH! LOUIS!," said Harry. "The performance!"

They rushed to the auditorium and hurried backstage.
The announcer, Simon, got up and said, " and now I introduce to you, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson! The most famous Rappity Tappers in all the land!!!"

The performance went just perfect! Louis didn't forget his lines and they were Rappity Tapping all over the stage with such enthusiasm! At the end they receive a ton of roses and a standing ovation!

Afterwards they were deciding what to eat.
"You know what I could go for? Some spaghetti!" Said liam. All the boys agreed and when the waitress came out they ordered,
"We'd all like to split a spaghetti dinner please!" Asked harry. The waitress winked at Liam and walked away. When she returned she had the most massive bowel of spaghetti anyone could ever ask for! The boys dived in and by the end of the night they were laughing and joking and covered from head to toe in spaghetti and sauce!

THE END!!