Sparkle matter matters

(The picture above is what your sparkle matter looks like)

"Oh! What a beautiful day!" Unikitty sang "Whee! It's a day full of sunshine! Hi sunshine! Hi flowers! Hi castle! Hi Hawkodile!"

"Princess Unikitty." Hawkodile said "BODYGUARD PUNCH!"

"Hi me! Hi me! Hi! Hi Richard!"

"Princess Unikitty, there you are. We've a full day ahead and we're already behind schedule." Richard said. "We have to repair the wishing fountain, tend to the citizens, restock the shooting stars--"

"Oh no!"

"What's wrong?"

"This in really boring!"

Richard said a bunch of other something I can get down.

"Oh Rick. I'll get to all that boring stuff after I finish saying hi the everybody."

Time skip a little 

"Hi guys!" Unikitty said to the robots.

"Hi, princess!" The robots said.

Soon they got the a water slide and the robot got electrocuted as Unikitty slid down.

"Hi Dr.Fox! Dr.Fox? Oh hey little guys! Who are you guys doing?" Unikitty asked.

"Dr.Fox strapped us to this thing because cause she's turning us into a robot!" You said.

"What?! I want to be a robot!" Unikitty said.

"Too late! We practice our robot noises!" Puppycorn said. Soon all three were making robot noises when Dr.Fox came.

"No one turning in to a robot." She said.

"Hi Dr.Fox!"

"Hi Unikitty! Kittycorn and Puppycorn are helping me study sparkle matter! You know that sparkly stuff that pops out your head feel strong emotion?"

"I love sparkle matter!" Unikitty says.

"I'm collecting it for my experiments." Soon a screen shows up and shows a baseball and a  piano.

"Ball! Ball ball ball!" Puppycorn exclamations as sparkle matter comes out of his head.

"Yay,music!" You said as sparkle matter comes out as well.

"I've got samples from almost everyone in the kingdom. You," 

"Yeah!" Unikitty shouts.

"Kittycorn,"

"Aright!"

"Puppycorn," 

"That's me!"

"Hawkodile, the citizens, this thing," 

"Wait! Who's is this! It's empty!" Unikitty says worried. "Oh no! He must be the least happiest person in the kingdom!"

"Oh is? This is Richard's. I try to tried to get a sparkle matter sample from him but he never made one."

"RICHARD!!!!

"Are you ready princess? We really should get back on schedule."

"Rick, are you really to tell me why your so unhappy?" Unikitty asked.

"Princess I'm fine, we're just late..."

"Fine? How can you only feel fine on this BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!" Unikitty sang as more sparkle matter come out and hit Richard.

"I always feel fine. Now back to..."

"But you should feel better that fine!You should bursting with happiness all the time!!"

"Really it's okay. I have been around a long time. It just takes a lot to get me worked up."

"Isn't there anything I can do!"

"You can clear you to-do list.

"Okay! My to-do list. Number one, cheer Rick up."

Time skip

"Dr.Fox, Kittycorn? Secret science conference. Guys there must be something we can do! I feel so bad! He's feeling aren't very feely."

"Kittycorn has been helping me work o a serum for this very problem."

"We should use it!!" 

"But we haven't tested it yet!" You said to your sister.

"There no time! This is an extreme case! This is a problem for... SCIENCE!!!"

"Hmm. Maybe you're right. Now, let's see. Through the power of math I deduced that Richard is really boring."

You and Unikitty gasps.

"So... boring,"

You and Unikitty hug and gasps.

"Me and Kittycorn will have to make a special serum just for him. We'll have go into town and collect all the fresh,positive sparkle matter we can! If my calculations are right, the happy sparticles should bond his emotional core and tickle his heart strings enough to finally make his feeling feel,really really feely."

"And then he'll be bursting with happiness!?" Unikitty asked

"Exploding with happiness!" You say.

"YAYYY!!!" Unikitty yells.

The three of you go into town a collect sparkle matter and you get to Hawkodile.

When you guys leave you wink and Dr.Fox waves.

Hawkodile blush but at which one?

Big time skip because I'm tired:(

"Oh my goodness! Look at all these sparkle matter samples! This is the best experiment I've ever done! Thanks Unikitty!!!" Dr.Fox yells.

"Aw, yay!"

"And I finally got to punch danger in the face!" Hawkodile says.

"Aw, yay!"

"And I got to help my best friends!" You said.

"Aw,yay!"

"And I'm a dog!" Puppycorn says being his goofy self.

"Aw, yay! Everything is back to normal!" Unikitty says unaware of the fire and huge sparkle matter in the kingdom.

Up next: No day like snow day!

A/N sorry with the late update! Today was the second day of school! :(