Nine

It was gloomy and dark when you woke up.
You rubbed your eyes and then rubbed the dirt off your hands onto your jeans and looked around you. It was cold and scary but you knew you were somewhere in the sewers or wherever IT lived.

"Eddie!" You screamed out, calling for him. But all you heard was your screams for him echoing around you like a mirror house.

You frowned and stood up. Your knees were covered in dirt and dry blood and your hands had a few scratches on them from the clown dragging you down here.

Meanwhile the rest of the Losers were walking together. Eddie was yanked away by his mom and put in the car. After she yelled at then she stormed off to the drivers side and drove off with Eddie leaving the rest of them to stare in defeat.

Bill quickly turned around and looked at the rest of the group. "I saw the well. We know where it is a-and next time we'll be better prepared." He had determination and hope in his eyes but everyone else just stood.

"No! No next time Bill." Stan interjected, his hands in fists at his sides. Fear made his voice shake as he yelled. "You're insane!" He shouted. Which he really believed it. Stan didn't want to even go back to that horrible house, he just wanted a normal summer and to enjoy it. His friends had almost died in there, and he really did not want that.

"Why?! We all know that nobody else is going to do anything." Beverly turned to Stan. Trying to defend Bill.

Richie threw his hand out, "Eddie was nearly killed!" He then pointed to Ben's stomach which was bleeding and his shirt was ripped. "And look at this mother fucker! He's leaking hamburger helper!" He shouted.

Bev interjected with this, "we can't pretend it's going to go away! Ben, you said it yourself It comes back every 27 years." She looked at Ben, trying to get him to help her with defending this.

Ben shook his head. "Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here." He responded quickly. He didn't want this either but he was already scared enough. "I thought you wanted to get out of this town too." He added at the end with a sigh and looked back at Beverly. The hope she would be gone and possibly even with him was in his mind most likely.

"Because I want to run towards something, not away." Beverly frowned at him.

"I'm sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?!" Richie pointed at Bev and she gave him a look as well as flipping him off.

"Richie-" Stan looked at him, trying to stop him but was cut off.

"I'm just saying, let's face facts! Real world!" He said and looked around. "Georgie. Is. Dead." He finally said it. Deep down Bill knew it was the truth and he didn't want to believe it but he was. Richie just had to say it. "Georgie is dead, stop trying to get us killed." He finished.

Bills face contorted into anger and he glared at Richie. "Georgie's not dead!" He defended himself, he wanted to believe it was true and above the surface he just hoped that if he pretended it was true enough then it would be.

"You couldn't save him. But you could still save yourself-" Richie said in a rush and tried to walk forward past Bill but was stopped. Bill had a finger in Richie's face.

"T-take tHat back!" He furrowed his eyebrows at Richie. "You're scared... and we all are but take it back!" He looked around, taking in a deep breath and looking back at Richie and he shoved him back, hard. The truth hurts.

Richie stumbled back and looked up in disbelief and ran back up to Bill and pushed him. Bill grinned and grabbed Richie by the shirt and punched him in the face, hard, causing him to fall back. Stan and Mike helped him up as Richie screamed a jumble of things nobody could understand. "You're all just a bunch of Losers, you're gonna get yourself killed if you try again-" he yelled and Bill tried to grab him again until Bev interjected.

"This is what it wants." She said and looked around. Stan and Mike released Richie and he looked at her. His breathing heavy. "It wants to divide us." She added. "We were all together when we hurt (or heard? I can't tell) It. THATS why we're still alive!" The redheaded girl spoke up.

"Yeah? Well I plan to keep it that way." Richie huffed angrily and walked away. As he did he pushed past Bill, Stan followed Richie. Ben looked at Beverly and slowly started to walk off to his bike too.

Mike started to walk off too, "Mike-" Beverly said to try and stop him.

"Guys... I cant do this." Mike threw his hands up and shook his head. "My granddad was right. I'm an outsider." He shrugged. "Gotta stay that way." He got his bike and started to ride away.

Beverly looked at Bill and he looked at her in defeat.

A/N: can you believe all this stupid drama on Jack and some of the other cast? It's so stupid! Like let them live their lives. This fandom is so problematic sometimes it's annoying.

ALSO! This next chapter is going to be weird like idk it's in order with the movie so PLEASE! Don't get mad at me! It's also my story so I'm going to add a few stuff that may not be correct. I'm also sorry this is just a filler chapter, hah.