0 2 |D A R K N E S S

I WAS SAT alone in a dark empty room.I felt sick,I hadn't eaten in days or even weeks.The Slytherin often heard voices arguing.She barely heard what the voices were arguing about,she focused on who it was.

Albus Dumbledore locked Evangeline Lily Aurèlia Nymphadora Andromeda Black in the room because he thought she would be a danger to the Weasley's and Sirius.

When he told her, and she was all for it,but little did she know,it was highly secured,she thought she would stay in a room with a comfortable bed,spare clothing,water and food.But it was a room,with a cage inside-you'd often put highly dangerous lions in,once she was inside,it was locked.

She cried for hours until she was bored,here eyes would turn red when someone would try talk to her,she was in so much anger everything would turn into fire.So she was sent her pet snake,Queenie to occupy,Inside the cage it was very lonely,so the spare white long jumper she was wearing,she hung it onto the top cage bare and made a swing out of it.

You'd think Evangeline Black was too dark to swing on swings,but she didn't make it for that,she did front flips and back flips on it.Her hair was no longer black.It was pale blonde like a Malfoy's.Her eyes were either dark red or dark purple.

One day she had gotten a letter,but wondered who it was from,and cried for hours once she learnt who it was from.
Evangeline,
We're over
T.N

Whoever walked in was scared of her,aside from the Order members,they tried letting Ginny in,since they knew I hated it for Ginny to be hurt,but I pushed her out.You'd also think Ginny would scream at me before I set the place on fire,but she cried and screamed at Dumbledore and the Order members,'You-Put-Her-In-A-Cage-Now-She's-Mad-Like-Her- It's-All-your-fault!''

The last words the little red head said to her was that she was crying,"Wolf"

She kept thinking about the little red head,and did whatever it took to get to Ginny.She tried using her magic,but it was useless.But she would recognize the voices that were arguing.Sirius Black,James Potter and Albus Dumbledore.

Once she heard James voice say,'Now she looks like a girl from a muggle horror movie,I think it's Suicide Squad,isn't it Sirius?She looks like Harley Quinn!Harleen Quinzel,she'll soon follow him if you don't let her out!'

As the little Slytherin was on the ropes made from her white jumper,a voice said,"We're letting you out,on one condition pretty,you set the house on fire,I hold my wand out-"

"You gonna hold your wand out?Guess what Moody?You didn't say you were going to hurt me"

A dark voice sneered,sitting on the top ropes she did a black flip still sitting on and slid down.Little did they know,she had changed.
More dark,and brave than the old Evangeline Black.