Chapter 16

Newt got into the back seat of the car with Thomas. Minho trusts the brunette with the leash. Minho got to the driver seat and presses a button that locks all the four doors. "Just in case something happens back there."

"Shucking hell, at least get me out of this leash." Newt crosses his arms and leans back, pouting.

Minho adjusts his rear view mirror to catch Newt's eyes. "You just look so sexy in that. Anyway, I'm giving you a choice. My place or your place to talk things out?"

"Obviously my place since I'm more comfortable at my own house!" Newt yells, grabbing the headdress of the front seat. "I will kill you if you don't take this off me, Minho."

"Alright. My place then." Minho turns around and flashes a smug smile. Oh how much Newt wants to claw his face out right now. He's just teasing and testing Newt 's patience
. Newt didn't want to go to his place, the tools he have for sex is just outrages and he knows that another threesome is going to come around and his ass just can't handle that anymore.

"I said my place you, idiot."

"I have other plans for you."

Newt eyes widen and turn his gaze to Thomas. "Tommy, please let me out of here." Thomas looks at Newt from the corner of his eyes as the edge of his lips curls up. Newt is definitely afraid right now, what have the both of them planned out for him?

Newt will just have to go to his final resort. Newt leans against the brunette, putting a leg over the brunette and wraps his arms around his neck. He inches closer to the brunette, lips almost touching. "Tommy, I'll reward you if you let me go." Newt tries to be as seductive as possible.

The shade of pink on Thomas is adorable, he just might do this more often. "Newt. Down." Thomas yanks the leash, causing Newt to fly off the brunette. Newt couldn't believe that Thomas did that. He never rejects Newt. Never. This is the first.

"Tommy." Newt says softly as his eyes focuses on the brunette. His voice is bluer than he had first intended. Thomas looks at him and his eyes got soft. Newt can see the sorry in his eyes. Thomas leans in and kisses his forehead.

"There. That's all for now."

Minho coughs loudly. "Well. I see things are picking up real nicely." The sarcasm is thick in his tone. It was sweet, what Thomas did. Newt couldn't help it but to blush despite their situation.

Then they reach inside of Minho's apartment. The asian ties the leash around the leg of the coffee table while Thomas heads to the kitchen to find something they can drink. "So, I think you know what we both want and it's you. We want to know what you want."

Minho sits on the sofa lying against the rest with his arms resting openly. He crosses his legs and lifts a brow at the blonde.

The leash isn't long enough for Newt to sit on the sofa comfortably. It doesn't allow him to lean back. He has to lean forward in order not to pull back the table with him. Newt decides to sit on the floor; at least he's able to lean against the sofa or table. He feels like a pet.

"So what's your answer, Newt?" Minho asks again as Thomas comes in with a bottle of whisky in his hand and two cups. Thomas sits beside the asain as he stares down at Newt. "You're already asking him the question?" Minho nods.

"I don't know." Newt replies, looking up at the chandelier hanging on the ceiling. He couldn't choose between the two boys in front of him and making eye contact will only make Newt more nervous.

Minho pours the whisky into the two cups on the table behind Newt. Minho takes them and passes one to Thomas. The asian takes a sip of it and it makes Newt realize how parch he is. "Where's my drink?"