Intro

It's been a while, huh? So, I've got a question for you. Do you think a lazy writer can change? That she can be an organised person if she just tries?

Damn, I am so behind. Underhyrule is kinda difficult to update, considering I'm using a combination of YouTube videos and my own playthrough of Undertale to get the basic script. That and rewriting it into the characters in using is a long, tiring process. However, I have good news! In order to keep people interacting (that's probably not the right word, but that's what I'm going with) with the story, I'm creating an Ask the Underhyrule Cast book, right here! Ask anyone listed below anything, and your question shall be answered! You can use either the Undertale or the Zelda name of each character, I'll know what you mean.

Frisk=Link
Chara=Dark Link
Flowey=Cia
Toriel=Hylia
Napstablook=Skull Kid
Sans=Volga
Papyrus=Argorok
Monster Kid=Aryll
Grillby=Darunia
Undyne=Impa
Mad Dummy=Majora
Alphys=Zelda
Mettaton=Ghirahim
Muffet=Wizzro
Asgore=Ganondorf
Asriel=Lana
G45T3ErRoR=D3M153/V0lv1ErRoR101

Wait, what happened to the last one? Hang on, let me try again.

G45T3ErRoR=D3M153/V0lv1ErRoR101

Huh, that one doesn't seem to be working. Leave that for now, I'll see what I can sort out. Anyway, happy asking!

Also prepare for some backstage shenanigans as well.