I LIKE WHEN U DO THAT

Jenny's POV

Couple days later.
Sunday.

Lola has been quiet since the last time we met, I mean we texted a few times but nothing deep.

Me and Zac went out when I wasn't busy. I decided to let it go and stay with him, he acts like a jerk sometimes but he's the only person I got who I am so close with. To be honest I would miss all the cuddles and cute nicknames and everything what couple does. It's not that he's the best option but I just can't let him go. I feel attached to him.

Anyway it's sunday and its afternoon and so far I did nothing and I feel good with it. For once I can just chillax on couch and not do anything.

My family went out somewhere, I'm not really that close with them. I guess they want me to feel independent it's good but sometimes I just miss being small kid and be only thought at their mind. But I'm glad they spend time together alone.

Anyway I've flopped on couch and turned on tv. After a while of keeping myself busy with nothing pointless I decided to text Lola.

Me:
Hey, you busy?
3:47 PM

                                  Koala💞:
                                  nope, why?
4:04 PM

Me:
Would you like to go to
park or something?
4:05 PM

                                 Koala💞:
     how about the beach
                            for icecreams and then park? 😊
4:06 PM

Me:
Yeah sure, why not.
4:06 PM

Koala💞:
great, i'll be at ur house
asap, see you babe ♥️
4:08 PM

Ahh she's so cute when she calls me nicknames.

I waited about more than 10 mins to heard knocking at doors, I ran cheerfully to open them.

"He-"

Not saying anything I just jumped on her, exactly same way like she did last time.

"I guess we even." — She said pulling me closer.

I jumped off of her and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hey Jenny." — She smiled.

"Gosh I love your smile."

"Oh well, thanks."

"Wait, did I say it out loud?" — I shook my head.

"Uhh yes but that's nice." — She said.

"That's good, anyway. We going?"

"Yeah."

"You are without car? Wow, weird. I though that was your favorite thing on the world and you couldn't leave it." — I said faking shook when we started to walk to "The Beach"

"Ha ha very funny." — She rolled her eyes.
— "And I would but I just wanted to walk with you, besides I know that you would fall asleep in that car anyway." — She laughed.