Pop music

Hey guys it's Abigail, and well I just want to say something, no matter what you guys think and that is that I hate pop music.

Yeah it's true. I don't like pop music. And I know most of you are like "What! How could you say that! Everyone loves pop music it's the best type of music!" Well for me I'm just not into it. It's all so over produced. If you want to listen to people that use too much auto tune and lip sync then go ahead and listen to pop. If you want to listen to some music that doesn't lip sync and use auto tone listen to New Year's Day,Icon For Hire,The Dirty Youth,or Fit For Rivals. they don't use auto tune like most of the pop singers these days and a good present of pop singers and bands don't care about their fans. They only care about one thing. Money. And I know what your thinking "That's not true they care about their fans a lot!" Well honey guess what they don't care. Pop singers have gave death threats to fans,turned down a fans wish for them to preform for her when she was DIEING!!!! And didn't stop their fans for saying that someone deserved to die and telling the mans daughter to stop whining and kill herself!! Do you still think they care now!?!? Go ahead and leave all the hate comments you want because I don't really care.

-Abigail😀