Mark and Jackson: peeping

You've seen how close Mark and Jackson are, you even support the Markson ship. You loved both Mark and Jackson more than just friends, but you didn't want to get in the way of their friendship. So you sit back and watch.
Mark was the definition of cute. He loved to do cute things more than any of his members, and was too shy to do the hot and sexy things.
Jackson was the total definition of sexy. He took his shirt off alot and loved wearing tank tops to show off his muscles.
You were so lost in these thoughts that you didn't notice you were staring at the both of them.
"Uh, hello? Earth to (Y/N)?" Jackson says waving a hand in your face.
"Oh! Sorry, I got lost in thought." You say
The three of you were watching 50 shades of gray. Mark wanted to watch it since he read the book and was very mature about it. You and Jackson were very immature about watching it.
When the next sex scene in the movie was about to go on the TV screen. You checked your phone and headed up stairs.
"Where are you going?" Mark asked
"I'm going to shower." You respond "its pretty dark outside."
You lied to them really really well. You weren't going to shower. The sex scenes in the movie got you wet, and you couldn't hold back anymore.
You got into the bathroom leaving the door a tad ways open incase the boys come into the bathroom to check on you. Stripping yourself of your cloths leaving only your panties on, you sit on the bathroom counter, and rub circles around your clothed clit. You felt the wetness through your panties as you rubbed and softly moaned. Pushing your panties off rub your soaked core harder making your moans just a little bit louder. Sticking one finger in, you begin to forget how loud you were and began pumping faster. Your mind flashes to jackson and mark and your other hand plays with your breasts. You wished they were touching you, that they were hearing your moans, that they were the ones to make you reach your climax.

MARK POV
"you can hear her too right?" I ask Jackson
"yeah, I can." he says placing a book on his lap
(Y/N) was touchung herself yet again. The movie probably got her.
Jackson and I both love her and it was difficult to hide. She woukd touch herself and get loud that we could hear. She would moan our names when she reached her climax.
"Wanna go peek for a bit?" Jackson asked.
We smiled and quietly headed to the bathroom.
(Y/N) was on the counter facing the shower instead of the door. Jackson and I couldn't catch a glance at her soaked pussy as much as we wanted too.
I could feel the pressure to hold back as she continued to moan and I knew Jackson could feel it too.

YOUR POV
While you were busy, the bathroom door made a creek startling you. You look over and see Mark and Jackson staring at you. Both have huge lumps in their pants. You smile at them and turn your body torwards them so they could see your whole body. Jackson's face turned white and mark's eyebrows raised in shock.
"You guys enjoying the show?" You tease putting your finger back to work on your clit.
You drop your head back in pleasure as you rub faster and harder, your moans getting louder. You reach your climax with a groan and pant.
You look at the 2 boys, both are practically drooling.
You laugh and hop off the counter pulling the boys into the bathroom with you and locking the door. Both just look at you in awe. You stare at the tents that had formed and go nto your knees.
Unzipping both their pants and revealing 2 hard members. With both hands, you stroke Mark and take Jackson in your mouth. You begin bobbing your head on his dick and watching his face. You smile at him and do the same thing for Mark.
Jackson pulls you off your knees and begins removing his tank top. He pulls your face close to his and kisses you roughly. Mark hugs you from the back fondling with your breasts.
"You guys were peeping on me." You giggle between kisses.
"What did you expect, your moaning is so sexy, you couldn't expect us to resist." Jackson groaned
"You have no idea how long we wanted to do this to you." Mark said.
Jackson flipped you around so your core was on the tip of his member. Jackson pushed himself into you causing you to moan. Mark covered your moans by pushing your face towards his member.
"Suck." He said.
You opened your mouth and obeyed. As Jackson pushed you more and more into Mark's dick that you were deep throating him.
"Hey Jackson, hold up." Mark said
Jackson stopped making you whine.
"I have an Idea." Mark said.
He pulled you off of Jackson and picked you up. He positioned his tip at your entrance and went in at the slowest rate possible.
"You get the other end." Mark said.
Jacksons hands touch your ass and his member enters your other entrance. Mark moves slowly, distracting you from the pain. Jackson groans in pleasure.
"Dam its tight!" He said. Mark moved causing you to bounce on both members at the same time.
"I'll hold her up Mark, make her bounce." Jackson smiled.
Marks hands moved to your ass cheeks and lifted you up and down at a very fast pace. You couldn't hold yourself back from such a pleasurable feeling. Jackson's hand held on to your boob and Mark's lips met yours, making a warm feeling rise to your stomach.
"Guy! I'm gonna cum!" You whined
"Me too." Both boys said.
Jackson helped Mark and the speed picked up. Soon you couldn't hold back and you released with a moan. Soon they reached their high as well filling you up.
"So, you guys were peeping." You smirk.
"Says the girl who touched herself." Jackson retorts grabbing his pants
"What did you expect us to do?" Mark laughed