What Lies Beneath The Sand [18]

Mercadejas a long time ago..

Zamiel: "You want to marry me because you're in love with me, huh?"

Ace: "Yes,"

Zamiel: "Kailan lang 'to?"

Ace: "Back when I was sixteen..."

Zamiel: "That's bullshit!"

Ace: "I didn't lie with my feelings for you, Zamiel. Lahat ng sinabi ko, totoo. Bukod lang sa pangalan ko at sa katotohanang magpapakasal ako sa'yo. But I know we can't be together. I was so young and-"

Zamiel: "Fuck! I could wait till your eighteen!"

Ace: "Iba ang estado natin noon, Zamiel. I'm not like you-"

Zamiel: "I don't fucking care a bit of your status, Astherielle! You can be a beggar for all I know, I'd marry you anyway! Bakit sinabi mo saking nagsinungaling ka?"

Ace: "So you'd push me away? Because that's what you should do."

Zamiel: "And how is your pursuit of that ambition, hmmm? Did you get rid of me?"

Ace: "No..."

Zamiel: "Damn you, woman! We lost years!"

Zamiel: "Kung ganoon, huwag na nating patagalin pa ito. Hindi ko na kayang maghintay pa ulit. If I can have you now, I'll have you immediately, Astherielle. This long engagement is over by the end of the week."

Zamiel: "I'm tired of hearing Zaldua on your name when it should've been Mercadejas a long time ago."

***