Getting Jimin (Edited)

Let's see so hi I'm Park Y/n and I'm 20 years old and when I was younger I had always wanted a pet, but my parents always told me no so here am I today with my BestFriend (b/f/n) getting a pet but not just any pet but a hybrid. I heard they are very fun to have and they don't take much work (but little does she know they are 😅)

I walked down the street with b/f/n who was way more excited then I was about getting a pet. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with a young male around our age with a rectangular smile (y'all all know who this is no introduction for him). "Hi im looking for a pet." I said " Do u know what kind u want."he asked me " Well I have always wanted a dog can I go see them."I said mentally screaming cause I always wanted a puppy and plus he was really cute (if u know what I mean lol).

We get around to the dogs and I just can't help but love all of them they were so cute, but I put my had in the cage to see which one would come to me instead of one a whole stampede of dogs came my way, but there was one of they that stayed in the back of the cage that caught my eye this little white puppy with the fluffiest coat I had to get him (the one Jimin is holding pic at the top if u forgot).

I picked up the little pup and said."Hi do u want to come home with me." I asked I thought he wouldn't react but instead he gave me a whole bunch of kisses"well I guess I'll take that as a yes "heheh I thought he has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen I walk up to the front to check out but little did I know here comes my bff with a creature as well (lol sorry couldn't think of anything 😅) "don't look at me like that I couldn't help it, i wanted one too" she said " well what did you get" I asked " I got a cute bunny and named him Jungkook" she said hugging him wbu " so what did you name you little cutie" she said petting his head "well...mmmm....how about.....Jimin." I said "Do you like that baby" I ask Jimin and he nodded in agreement "Well great let's check out then."I said happily. We made it to the cashier and we told him we were getting these two and he smiled and went to get all the things we needed for them he also came back with a book on how to take care of them which you know I didn't know how to do "hopefully it's easy." I thought we thanked him and then left.

......................................

A/n

Hi guys hope u like this chapter please like and vote if u do I'll do more thanks love u all with my heart tell me who ur bias is too love y'all ❤️ byeeeeee