Shopping pt.3

A/n
Hi guys its been a while ive been really busy with school and then there was a hurricane last week but its all good now i finally have time to write let's get to it shall we.

Y/n pov

" Jimin come on out honey do your clothes fit you. " I said " Um Y/n can you help me with this i cant get it." He said." Well ok Jimin, here come out so i can." I asked "Well ok Y/n" he said

As he walked out i found that he couldnt get his shit buttoned or his pants. And boy was i wrong his body is doing something to me.( if you know what i mean😂😍)

"Ok now Jimin watch very carefully when i show you how to button your shirt and pants ok honey." "Alright
Y/n" he said the whole time when i taught him i think he paid attention, well hopefully my baby did.

Jimin pov

Y/n finally is shopping for me and i love all the attention that i am getting from her. she is my world and i hope one day that i can have little pups with her. She gave me some clothes to try on and i got the pants and shirt on but i just couldnt get them buttoned so i asked Y/n. " Um Y/n can you help me i cant get this." I asked " Well ok Jimin here come out." Oh gosh she wants me to come out i hope no one stares at me cause these bad boys are for Y/n eyes only. (teheheh😋😄) She was trying to teach me how to do it but i got to distracted by what she was wearing to do anything oh goodness pls dont let me get a boner not today but good thing my heat is just a week from now i hope she can handle me (im so sorry lmao while writing this😂) "Ok Y/n i think i have it now." I said " Well ok then Jimin if you say so im here when u need me.

...........................
A/n
hey everyone thank u for staying around for so long amd reading my story i finally got to post again after so long i promise to do my best and post more pls stay toon to what will happen next I love u all byeee❤❤❤