1

Maya's POV
"Well, well, well if it isn't Jacob's little slut." Jacob's ex girlfriend says as she circles around me.

"The only slut here is you Emily." I growl underneath my breath.

"What was that?" She whips in front of me and spits in my face, causing me to giggle.

"The only slut here is you." I cross my arms and tilt my head to the side. "What do you want Emily?"

"For you to break up with him." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Or what? You'll hurt him?" I say as I get closer to her face. "Cause you want him back so bad? It's been years honey, you guys are over with."

"Says you! I know he still loves me!" She shouts and I laugh.

"Oh you're such a comedian! I swear if you lay a finger on me or him I will become your living nightmare." I stare into her eyes, making her see what I can do to her. She stumbles back and looks at me scaredly.

"W-What are you?" I smirk and stand over top of her.

"A nightmare." As on cue I jump into the trees and disapear.

Jacob's POV
Maya's been gone for awhile, she said that she was going for a quick walk. I mean I shouldn't be worried, right? We're vampires we're strong, fast and very different. Ever since we've changed me and Maya have been talking less. I judt hope she hasn't moved on to someone else. Maybe I'm just overreacting.

"Oh Jacob!" Maya sings as she walks through the door. "Guess who I ran into today?" She asks, her eyes fully purple.

"Mm, who?" I say and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Your ex girlfriend, Emily!" She slurs and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What did she do?"

"Attempt to scare me by saying if I don't break up with you she'll hurt you blah blah blah. I just showed her who needs to stay in their place." I smile and kiss her cheek.

"That's my girl!" I chuckle and lay down with her on my lap.

"Jacob, I have so much energy!" Maya giggles and kisses all over my face.

"Heh, I can see baby." I gently place my hands on her waist.

"Jacob th-that tickles!" I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"Mm if you calm down I'll give you a treat." Maya melts and nods, slowly calming down. "You're so beautiful." I murmur and caress her cheek. She blushes and melts at my touch.

"J-Jacob~" Maya whimpers slightly.

"Aww someone's ready huh?" I say and place a hand on her neck, as Maya nods.

*****
YOU CAN MAKE UP THE END IM NOT WRITING SMUT SORRY