.1

my heart tore apart as i packed the final picture of me and my "best friend." we had been best friends all our live until the age of 16, and i guess you could say we just took different paths in lives... very different.

he's now an international, famous singer. and what am i? a 19 year old broke girl, in a studio, a job at mcdonald's and a job as a stripper on the side. if he was to even recognise or hear the name, "daria smith" he would refuse straight away that he knows me. i know that because i've seen it. 3 years we've been apart and because of a silly mistake when we was younger, i lost my best friend, and potential love of my life...

today i was moving into the apartment above the strip club where i feel as though i've been forced to work at, because 1) it's cheaper and 2) easier for me to get to both of my jobs. however, it's not the nicest, it's known for growing marijuana and has always been used as a drug den for many years. the thought of marijuana and drugs bring so many memories  back to me, just before a craving for both hits me and takes over. what a lot of people, even shawn, don't know is that after he left me on my own, i was so broken within i resorted to drugs.  i've only just kicked my addiction and i did it for my moms sake, the only woman i know who isn't snakey, too faced and has stuck by my side.

if she was to know i was a stripper though... i dont think i would be her precious baby girl for much longer.

my mind was wandering with that thought for so long that i didn't realise the moving men out the front. i took a deep breath and had a final look around, and then slamming the door behind me as a smile grew on my face. so many nasty memories left behind. what a fucking relief.

my new studio was 2 miles down the road, so a quick steady drive, blasting 'i know what you did last summer' really loud because no matter the terms were on, i will always support the man.

reality hit me quick as i took a first step inside, i was doing this all over again, being on my own and moving. it smelt damp inside, the large room was dark, and the only decoration was my labelled moving boxes which i was now beginning to open. or at least tried...

a very loud knock slammed against the door and as i peeped through the looking hole of the door, my jaw dropped to the floor.