Universes The Alta Heroes Visit

(I don't own the universes the Alta Heroes visit except for Jayden's universe and the universes of my other OC's which they visit later on)
These are the universes the Alta Heroes visit when they have the time to do so. They largely consist of universes from popular fandoms such as tv shows, video game franchises, and animes. Tweaks and other changes are added to some of these universes in order add originality to this continuity.

Sonic The Hedgehog:The universe holding the blue blur and his friends as they do battle with Dr.Eggman and collect the Chaos Emeralds when need be.

Star Wars:This universe is where the Empire reigns and no rebellion has apparently risen. This place is also the place where Asori was birthed but has no intention of returning to. Sadly, fate might have other plans one day.

Pokeverse:This universe is the main universe of the Pokemon world in Kanto where a small neighborhood is located in that region, the same neighborhood Aubrey grew up. It's during this universe exploring that the heroes one day will come across this universe and see a side to Aubrey that really has them concerned.

Legends of Chima:In this universe, everything is at peace. The fighting has ended and Chima's heroes are now enjoying their lives while having fun and training together.

Dragon Ball:This universe is relatively the same with big changes;(Goku and Chi-Chi are no longer together, meaning no Goten. Vegeta and Bulma were never together, meaning no kid Trunks. Meanwhile, Trunks decides to remain permanently in this main timeline due to the irreparable damage his future sustained. Also, the Z Fighters are mostly disbanded leaving only Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, and Piccolo with Bulma as their scientist friend), to add originality to this series. In this universe, their story takes place only a few years after the Cell Games with the Z Fighters living with the fame they've gained from their victory against Cell, making Hercule not the champion of earth and meaning that Goku survived the Cell Games.

Transformers:In this version of the Prime universe, the war is over, as shown in my first Transformers fanfiction, Transformers:A Brotherly Discussion. Although things are peaceful, the Autobots stay together in order to protect their city, Jasper, Nevada, from criminals who appear from time to time and help the military out from time to time with help from Agent Fowler. For those who are confused, the Autobots eventually revealed themselves to the public after their war's end as they felt it was the time for the humans to find out about their existence. Agent Fowler found out about their existence before the public did and agreed to become allies with them along with the rest of the military. Due to repairs that mechanics and Agent Fowler did for the Autobots after difficult battles with the Decepticons, they now have the ability to shrink down to human size by flipping a switch from behind their back, a mechanism that they've hidden well so that their enemies don't find out about their secret quirk.

RWBY:This universe takes way before the fall of Beacon academy and the time skip, roughly between volume 1 and volume 2. The team is still together, battling the white fang and Grimm while attending Beacon Academy with their friends and fellow teams.

Normal World:This universe hails to Jayden and Ashley as they originated from this universe but are from different cities. Jayden is from Seattle and Ashley is from Oregon. The team's visits to these universes will be stories about personal issues these two faced from those universes that will come back to haunt them.