New Friends [1]

Key:
Y/N = your name
N/N = nickname
F/C = favorite color
H/C = hair color
H/L = hair length
S/C = skin color
E/C = eye color
F/A = favorite anime

Name key:
Finland = Tino Väinämöinen/Isä
Sweden = Berwald Oxenstierna/Äldste
Iceland = Emil Steilsson/Emi
Norway =  Lukas Bondevik/Big Brother
Denmark = Mathias Køhler
Sealand = Peter Kirkland
Great Britain = Arthur
Romania = Vladimir
Prussia = Gilbert
America = Alfred
Canada = Matthew
France = Francis
Spain = Antonio
Germany = Ludwig
Switzerland = Vash
Liechtenstein = Lili
Austria = Roderich
Hungary = Elizaveta
Veneziano = Feliciano
Romano = Lovino
Japan = Kiku
Wy = Wendy
Seborga = Romeo
Monaco = Lucille
Hutt River = Dwight
Molossia = Mevrick
Kugelmugel =Leopold
Ladonia = Thomas
Seychelles = Michelle
Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus = Kita(?)
Nico Nico Republic = ???
Hong Kong = Leon
Russia = Ivan
Ukraine = Katyasha
Belarus = Natalya
Poland = Feliks
Lithuania = Tolys
Estonia = Eduard
Latvia = Ravis

Little note!!
The older micronations (Seychelles, Monaco, TRNC, NNR, Molossia, Hutt River, Seborga), HK, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Latvia are all 16 years old

Japan, America, and Canada are 17 years old

The rest are about 20-27 years old

The reader is 14, and you'll find out why this is important, later. Also, this is going to be filled with ships and soulmates! I feel weird typing that....
——————————————————
Y/n's POV
I sat on the couch, fidgeting with my hair as a lot of people came into the house. There were so many people here that I felt some slight claustrophobia just looking at the place. The reason so many people are here is because Peter asked everyone to invite some friends, but I guess everyone had more than one....

I sat in the corner scared and excited; I've prepared all of my lyrics for the rap battle, but I'm scared that I might mess up or stutter. I sighed as a girl who looked about Peter's age came up to me; She had fair skin, bright honey brown eyes, thick eyebrows, medium length, brown hair that's tied into a side ponytail, and she wore a pink cardigan over her white top and light brown shorts. "So, you must be the new addition to this family?" she asked me, her accent showing.

I looked up at her and nodded my head, and she smirked and held out her hand, "Wendy! Call me Wy for short," she winked. I smiled and shook her hand, "Y/n, but you can call me N/n, if you want!" I tilted my head slightly, "Isn't Wy a small nation in Australia?". Wendy froze for a second, "Yeah, it is, but Peter, Dwight, and Romeo keep on pushing the nickname," she huffed. I laughed lightly, but soon, a male approached us.

"Heya, Wy~! Who's the pretty ragazza?" he winked, and Wendy rolled her eyes, "None of your business, Romeo...." she scoffed. Romeo had slightly tanned (though it wasn't that noticeable) skin, shining green eyes, brown-red hair with a weird curl sticking out, green and black button-up shirt, and black khaki pants. "Now, that's not very nice," he pouted. He then turned to me, "Ciao, bella, my name's Romeo, nice to meet you~" he winked, and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

My face turned red, "N-Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n!" I tried to hide my blush, but he seems to have already noticed. "If you were a bit older, I would have asked you out already~" Romeo purred, but soon, he got interrupted by a voice calling his name. "Ve~! Romeo, are you-a bothering this-a ragazza?" Two identical men approached us, and Romeo paled, "No, of course not!!" he waved his hands violently.