Not as Silent

Ana on top| chapter 2

Back at home, as I pull into my driveway, the first thing I notice is the silence. Without even entering the house. My parents are, and have always been no shows. When I was younger they hired a maid for me, Mae. Mae took care of me until I was sixteen. I miss her now.
I unlock my front door atepping inside. Something tells me it's going to be a long night.
In the kitchen i make myself spaghetti and some garlic bread. My phone pings from the counter and I go check it.

They started doing this after Ryan, even thinking about his name sends a shiver done my spine

They started doing this after Ryan, even thinking about his name sends a shiver done my spine. I reply with thanks, knowing that I won't get anything back. A minute later a ping resonates from my phone. Confused i look at, Its an unknown number.

My blood goes cold, how'd he get my number? I changed it

My blood goes cold, how'd he get my number? I changed it. I quickly call the police, knowing that if I don't I will surely die tonight.
"The house is clear miss, say are you sure that someone was here?" The police officer asks, I show him the message. He rubs his beard, "Right, prank text?" I hold back my scoff and shrug my shoulders. He grunts a response about teenagers and gets into his patrol car and drives away.

Feeling unsafe now, I grab my keys and call Ana
Hello? She answers. I take a deep breath, I think Ryan's back can I stay at yours?" Already knowing the answer I get into my Audi. Yeah, of course Em. I hang up the phone and start the engine. Taking one last look at my house and feel threatened. "Guess it wasn't as silent as I thought."

When I pull into Ana's driveway she's sitting on the porch. I cut off my engine and step out of my car already getting tackled into a hug.
"So what makes you think Ryan's back?" Her question is a whisper as if he'll pop up behind us if she says his name too loud. "I got this while making spaghetti." I pull up the message from the already blocked number. Her eyes widen in shock as she takes in a breath.
"You know what will makes this better." She looks at me "party?" We both reply at the same time. Yes we're dumb, but if he didn't attack me in a confined space, alone, he wouldn't dare attack if there are witnesses.

We go into her house change, and get back into my car. "Slamin' Jamin'?" I question she replies with a no. Confused I look at her, "He'll know if we go there. Let's go to the one that just opened up." I nod my head once in approval and head in the club's direction. Hopefully forgetting the guy who made my life hell.

Ana is on the left and Emaline is on the right

Ana is on the left and Emaline is on the right. So blonde is Ana and brunette is Emaline.

Thanks guys!
Please vote, comment, and Share!!