How you met (Marcus)

You were on your way to the grocery store to pick up some stuff for your mom. When you got to the store you were walking to the, frozen food aisle. When all of a sudden you saw two boys doing back flips in the middle of the aisle. You were confused at first but then you notice that it was your favorite YouTuber Lucas and Marcus. You continue walked down the aisle all of a sudden you hear a big bang. When you looked in front of the cart you notice you hit one of the twins.
Y/N: OMG are you okay... Marcus?
Marcus: yeah I am fine. You know who we are?
Y/N: Yeah I always watch your guys YouTube videos. I love your guys dance videos.

Marcus: Thanks. We love meeting fans. We were recording a video to post.
Y/N: Sorry I didn't mean to interrupts.
Marcus: it's okay. We were just about to finish anyways. Can I walk you to the check out?
Y/N: Yeah I would love that.

We walked up to the check out after I garbed a few more things. When we got to the check out. Marcus asked me if we can hang out. I of course said yes. You gave him your phone number so he can text you when he is free to hang out.

When you got to your car you heard your phone go off. You looked at your phone it was a text from Marcus. He text you to let you know that it was him so you can save his phone number.