Chapter 2

Skipping from the training that they did with All Might, Deku was badly injured but thanks to the nurse, she had heal some of his fractured bones but she didn't want to heal all because she wanted to teach Deku a lesson.

Deku entered Class A and almost every student were in front of his face. "Woah it's you! You're the guy who almost messed up Bakugou!" A manly man with spiky red hair just like Bakugou's.

"Oh hi Uh-Uh."

Deku doesn't socialize nor does he have any friends besides Uraraka and Iida....

"You were so cool, you uppercut and the floors blew up!" Another guy with weird circles on his elbows said.

"I'm Eijirou Kirishima!"

"Ayoama-"

"Ashido Mina!"

"Sato here."

"I'm Asui Tsuyu but call me Tsuyu Okay?"

These are just too much to remember! Deku thought to himself.

"Don't sit on the desk! Sit on the chair!" Iida was back at it again with the weird robot hands.

"Alright class settle down!" Aizawa's hair was up as everyone quietly sat down.

"Today I have decided that we needed Class Presidents!"

"Ooh me!" Kirishima raised his hands first.

"Definitely for a shiny guy like me-"

"No me! Vote Mina!"

"Me you losers!"

"Silence." Iida made the students shut up.

"Class presidents are only for people who actually want to help others and keep the school safe. All you want is to be popular."

"Your hand is raised the highest.."

[Time Skip]

Izuku Midoriya- 3

Momo Yaoyorozu - 2

"W-What!! Me-Me? I got 3 votes?" Both chosen presidents were in front of the class.

"Who chose Deku!" Bakugou looked at everyone as Uraraka was whistling thinking it's not best to let Bakugou know she voted for Deku.

"How vexing.." Momo looked away, she was pretty close.

"Welp it's decided, it's president Midoriya and Vice President Yaoyorozu." Aizawa was already in his sleeping bag.

"Also you will be partnered with another student to learn each other's quirk. Here's the paper and you can find your partners." Aizawa put the paper on the front desk for everybody to look at.

"As usual President and Vice President are partnered, now do it privately please." The tired male went back to sleep. Izuku looked at Momo and saw how tall she was, she was also a girl.

"Well then shall we go somewhere else?" Momo said, walking away from the class room as Deku followed the tall rich female. They decided to go outside where it was much nicer than hearing other students from other classrooms shouting. They both were on the bench just waiting for one another to talk.

"So, What is your quirk Izuku?" asked the curious Momo, Deku's quirk did injured him which made her even more curious.

"Uh w-well you-you see uh I-I have this quirk called S-Super Power. I have to workout to uh get stronger so my body can handle it." Deku was stuttering so much he might've broken the record for the most realistic stutter in one sentence.

"I see well my quirk is Creation, it allows me to materialize different objects, such as weapons and tools, from any exposed part of my body. Apart from living things, I have the potential to replicate virtually any object, no matter how complex or advanced its structure may be.But I need to require to understand the atomic configuration of said object in order to reproduce it.My creations emerge from my body with a reddish glow, and are otherwise no different from the regular objects they are based of, although I can customize the materials that form their composition, giving them whole new properties. My body breaks down fat at a molecular level, which will then be re-used as material for her to shape into objects with my amazing Quirk. Because of this, considerable ingestion of food is necessary for Creation to be effective." Deku just stood there shocked, she was recommended in here.

"W-Well that's a lot of information, I'll have to take notes on that."

"Never mind that, now on the costumes. What's your costume based off?" asked Momo.

"W-Well it's based off of All Might since I admire him so much." The embarrassed Deku was not making eye contact.

"Well He is the number 1 hero. Anyway, my costume is to reveal any part of my body but not too much. But if there is an emergency then I have to tear off some of my clothes just to make more bigger objects." Momo said.

"Well I think it's a nice costume, way better than mine. Mine was just based off an idol while yours help your quirk. Minus the fact it also reveals almost half your uhh. Never mind skip that, as long as it can help people it's good for you." Deku's word astonished Momo.

A respected gentleman with such great morals.

"Thanks nice of you Izuku." Momo smiled.

He's actually better than I thought and also not a pervert like Mineta. Momo thought.

"Oh y-your welcome."

He also seems to not talk to girls that much..

"Anyways, we're done here. Let's go back to class."

"Y-yes we should." They both went back to class to see everyone still working together. Uraraka was with Bakugou, Kaminari with Jirou, Kirishima with Mina, Iida with Mineta because Aizawa knows he's a pervert, Tsuyu with Tokayami and the rest partnered up together. But a certain fellow does interest him. A guy staring at both Deku and Momo.

Shoto..