4

*phone ringing*
"Hello?" I say
"Hey, umm is this, um Nicole Gourde ?" This man/ boy voice asked.
"Who's this?" I ask
"Oh um yeah right sorry, my name is Tyler Johnson im.." I cut him off
"Omg hey Tyler what's up?" I ask trying not to freak out bc he's on the phone.
" so I wanted to call and ask when you were getting into town because we all want to surprise Gourde.. I mean Yanni when he gets here."
" um we should be there well at his apartment in like an hour.. do you need me to stall him?" I ask.
"No that is perfect, well I guess I will see you in an hour" he says with a weird yet funny excitement in his voice.
"Okay bye"
"Bye"

That's was weird. How did he get my number? Maybe Yanni gave it to him. Eh who cares they already seem nice and I have yet to talk to them face to face. I'm glad that Yanni will be playing in Tampa !

"O.M.G" Izzy says as we pull into downtown Tampa we can see the arena from the highway and omg it looked huge.

G" Izzy says as we pull into downtown Tampa we can see the arena from the highway and omg it looked huge

"Okay now I am more excited then I was before" I say.
"Wait those to towers isn't that where Gourde said you are going to live?" Izzy asked

I look as we are driving and I totally think its where I'm going to live.

" I think so, man this whole moving down here ain't that bad now!" I say

" Your telling me" Izzy says.

We finally pull up to Yanni's house and it's also amazing!! While Yanni and Marie were loading there stuff I decided to call Tyler and see what the plan was.

On the first ring he picks up
"Hey! Nicole what's the word?"
"Oh hey um we just got to Yanni's house"
"Okay perfect I'm going to send you my address tell him you want to go to this great food place and then come to my house"
"Okay sounds like a plan"
"Bye"
"See yah"

I walk into Yanni's new house and it looks great. He rented furniture because he doesn't know how long he is going to stay.

"Hey Yanni I'm hungry I looked up this food place near by. Can we go?" I asked Kinda nervously.
" YES. Sorry Yanni I'm really hungry" Marie says. I laughed and grabbed my keys and we all left .

I asked izzy to look at the address that Tyler sent me and give me directions. As we pulled up Yanni's face in the back was priceless because he was so confused as to where we were.

"Nikki where are we?" He asked
" Don't worry about it"

I knock on the door and hear a loud come in so me and izzy walk into a dark house and let Yanni and Marie pass us.

"WELCOME TO TAMPA" everyone screams

Yanni looked so happy to see all his future team mates and get to talk to them. Me and izzy kinda stood there quietly until I see Tyler walking up to us.

"Hey , nicole right?" He asked
"Yes and this is my friend izzy"
"Well welcome to Tampa!"
"Thank you it's so beautiful here!"

Out of the corner of my eye I notice someone looking at me and izzy and has been this whole time. He's kinda... cute!