are you HAPPY??

Jungkook locked himself inside his bedroom, he rushed about to get everything ready. Once everything was on his bed he sat down, rolling the hem of jeans down to reveal his thighs. Slowly he ran his hand up and down, the pain making him forget about everything; he grabbed a razor blade out of the case and pressed it down over the scars and scabs. Blood trickled out, forming small beads which grew in size as he dragged the blade through his skin, adrenaline rushing through his veins. It all seemed so peaceful inside his fucked up head.

The front door slammed shut as some of the other members entered. Unaware of what was happening in the house. They called out for Jungkook, knowing that he should be home, as such calls reached Jungkook's ears he quickly stopped and rushed to tidy up his mess before one of the others came to his room. Soon enough there was a loud banging at his door as he hid the case under the floorboard, "One second!" He exclaimed, trying to sound the least suspicious as he could, coming to the door to open it up. "Hi hyung." He said, little emotion showing in his voice. "Hey, Kookie..." It was Jimin, "Do you want to come and watch a movie with us?" He asked a simple question that was quickly over thought by the little voice in the back of his head. He's only here because he has to ask. He doesn't want to watch a film with you. Why would he? Hurry up and answer you're making him wait. Look how annoyed he is by you. Failure. "It's fine, I'm going to do some work that needs finishing. Thanks for the offer though." Jungkook lied through his teeth, he wasn't going to any work, he had no work to do, however, there was something he was going to finish.